X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3

Does anyone still play in PS3? I play MW3 and Medal of Honor
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

I somehow skipped right over the PS3. I have PS1, PS2, and PS4 (all working, too!) I do have a PS3 controller that I use for my Raspberry Pi, however.

I hate that the PS4 isn't backwards compatible the way the PS2 was. There are PS3 games that I REALLY want to play (like GT6), but I just can't bring myself to buy yet another console (especially one that is old and might someday eventually no longer be supported by developers... strange that it still is, honestly!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I somehow skipped right over the PS3. I have PS1, PS2, and PS4 (all working, too!) I do have a PS3 controller that I use for my Raspberry Pi, however.

I hate that the PS4 isn't backwards compatible the way the PS2 was. There are PS3 games that I REALLY want to play (like GT6), but I just can't bring myself to buy yet another console (especially one that is old and might someday eventually no longer be supported by developers... strange that it still is, honestly!)
      At this point they are alreasy being phased out, gamestop is not carrying them anymore or at lest in my area, they are forcing guys like me to buy the PS4. I like my PS3 for the blue ray feature and streaming, i play here and there but not as often as i used to; i often go months without playing at all.

Comment

GT6 is all I play anymore, and even that not too often. I do the online seasonal events that are still going on to earn big money, then use that money to tune cars to compete in more seasonal events and earn more money. I just enjoy tuning cars in that game way too much. I can spend literally hours messing with suspension and diff settings before I look away and realize it's morning already.

I got the two Metal Gear Solid V games a while back, but haven't started them yet. Surprises the hell out of me, because that's my favorite series of all time. Hell, I beat MGS3 on "European Extreme" mode where simply being seen by anyone is an automatic fail... gaming was my main squeeze back in the PS1/PS2 days. Now I'm debating getting an Xbox One just for Horizon 3, or more likely waiting for GT7 to come out and getting a PS4.

Never been an online gamer, though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

There was a point when i used to obsess with my standing in certain games and used to make me madder than a hunch back in a hail storm how bastards would rank up by hacking and not putting in the actual "work". Every year my brother stays with me the July 4Th week and we game rally thru the night, not this year though i was not able to get that week off.

Comment

Working...
          X