Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to get into the EZPass lane...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to get into the EZPass lane...

earlier this afternoon, on our way back from Paramus, NJ... nothing but gridlock on the I-80 going eastbound to the GW bridge. right before the toll booth lanes, i was trapped in the middle lane between two semis and couldn't switch over to the far left EZPass lane immediately. and to make matters worse, the middle lane i was in, ended up closing so cars were merging out of the lane, left and right. i tried merging on my left and this women and her female passenger were doing their best in her beat down taurus to keep me and my armada out, while laughing to themselves. both of us kept inching forward and they continued to smirk. so i threw the armada in neutral and revved the motor; well, her stupidity caught up and she thought i was going to come in hard and decided to slam on her gas and ended up rear-ending the explorer in front of her, lol.
    i easily swerved behind the accident scene she had caused, opened up my passenger side windows, with my wife, cousin and bf, and i laughing at them hysterically. but i did wish them a merry christmas
    Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 12-23-2007, 05:13 PM.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

and a happy new yr along with a insurance raisin
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
      earlier this afternoon, on our way back from Paramus, NJ... nothing but gridlock on the I-80 going eastbound to the GW bridge. right before the toll booth lanes, i was trapped in the middle lane between two semis and couldn't switch over to the far left EZPass lane immediately. and to make matters worse, the middle lane i was in, ended up closing so cars were merging out of the lane, left and right. i tried merging on my left and this women and her female passenger were doing their best in her beat down taurus to keep me and my armada out, while laughing to themselves. both of us kept inching forward and they continued to smirk. so i threw the armada in neutral and revved the motor; well, her stupidity caught up and she taught i was going to come in hard and decided to slam on her gas and ended up rear-ending the explorer in front of her, lol.
      i easily swerved behind the accident scene she had caused, opened up my passenger side windows, with my wife, cousin and bf, and i laughing at them hysterically. but i did wish them a merry christmas
      thats F-ing Classic bro
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

good shit

Comment

aaaaaahhahahaha dude a role model to us all.

man that was sweet!
          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

That is the greatest thing ever, Francis! I hate people that do that. I won't let rude people push in front of me (like those that ride the shoulder once their lane ends to push ahead in traffic). But in your situation, yeah... it'd be rude NOT to let you in! She deserves what she got.

Comment

i love it!!! story made my night!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

PRICELESS!!!
                RETIRED...

Comment

its not like i want this to happen to anyone, but the other drivers were alternating with the merging cars from our lane without any problems. i wasn't being aggressive and she was just being a bitch along with her gf. i felt bad the explorer was hit, but the rear hitch did most of the damage on her taurus.

...everyone, be safe and enjoy the holidays. and if anyone is in the NYC area, and happens to see a brown/beige/rusted early 90s taurus with the hood bent up, tell her primo said happy holidays
                  5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                  JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

nice.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i hate NYC / Ney Jersey turnpike drivers.. you guys are assholes.. you guys wont give an inch or a millimeter!!!!

Comment

bahahahahahahaaahahaaahaha!!!!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

rofl yes
                          wat?

Comment

i witnessed that happen and i just rolled down my window and pointed and laughed at the loser.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol damn...i was thinking that you were gonna say the opposite....good one francis

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                              X