Diag connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diag connector

I have a 91 ex, I want to pull the CEL. Normally there is a blue connector behind the pass kick panel but the previous owner cut and spliced wires all over the place to bypass bad sensors(switch controlled rad fan, switch controlled heater fan, push button start to get around faulty ignition switch) so I cant find the connector.
    Just wondering if anyone can confirm the wire colors that run to the connector?

Originally posted by HardInThePaint
    WTF, thats like placing the cheese underneath the beef patty and calling it a burgercheese. Regardless of how u slice it the shit is a cheeseburger.

Originally posted by A Zombies Minge View Post
    I have a 91 ex, I want to pull the CEL. Normally there is a blue connector behind the pass kick panel but the previous owner cut and spliced wires all over the place to bypass bad sensors(switch controlled rad fan, switch controlled heater fan, push button start to get around faulty ignition switch) so I cant find the connector.
    Just wondering if anyone can confirm the wire colors that run to the connector?
    If I am reading this correct it's called the "Service Connector" and the wires are:

ORG-RED
    GRN-WHT

Both wires eventually splice in to other wires in the harness i believe.
    & there's a photo on this page
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=21259

Comment

Service connector, that's what it's called. Couldnt think of the right word for it. Thanks, I'll climb under there and see if I can find them.

Originally posted by HardInThePaint
      WTF, thats like placing the cheese underneath the beef patty and calling it a burgercheese. Regardless of how u slice it the shit is a cheeseburger.

Comment

Working...
      X