Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 92 ex coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 92 ex coupe

Cb7tuner.com is one of the main reasons on why I bought this chassis. I had a Eg Si with a H swap for 5 years.
    When I first got her(5-12):

Things that were broke or needed to be replaced: brake master cylinder, all four rotors, radiator, various coolant hoses, air conditioner, climate control unit, radio, and both door handles on the inside.

Two years later in it's current form:

Everything works as if it was from the factory. Did everything by myself with the help of family, friends, and Cb7tuner.

nice!! keep up the good work

Comment

This is very tastefully done. I like seeing the cars of people who aren't members or who just lurk the site. It's nice to know there are hidden treasures out there. You've essentially built it how it should have come from the factory.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Very clean. Great job with the engine and inside. Do you have any more plans?
        Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

nicely done!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            This is very tastefully done. I like seeing the cars of people who aren't members or who just lurk the site. It's nice to know there are hidden treasures out there. You've essentially built it how it should have come from the factory.
            So true! Nice to know that there are those that lurk and do it right ..
            I've always thought there were, but to join and post such a well done coupe ..

Welcome to the site HC!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Bb6 cluster, cb9 trunk cargo, dohc vtak. Dope.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thanks
                Future plans: in no order, mainly aesthetics like sun/rain visors, intersection lights, fogs, thin modeling (if it exists) paint/body, steel braided brake lines, and suspension I'm 99% sure I won't lower it. When I start making money maybe a supercharger.
                Wait till I get 30 posts to see what's done now.

Comment

Thin molding exist. Its edm I believe.

Comment

New rims:

I got them for a $100 at the junkyard, and a pack of cigarettes to mount and balance my tires at my friend's tire shop. I'm indifferent if I'm gonna keep them or sell them to my friend straight across.

Comment

Here's some new pics around town with some friends.

Comment

nicely done man!! h swap and looks very oem under the hood,not rigged!! sick chromies homie!! keep up the good work!!

Comment

Nicely done! you brought this back to life. Very clean accord man!

Comment

Bling bling

Comment

I finally made it to the junkyard and got these:

Distributor was off a H23A1, the alternator looked newer.

I finally found some chrome center caps off a '88 Legend(only 3), cleaned off the Acura stickers, which in the right light you can still see where they were. Total cost $60.

Comment

Working...
                              X