Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Renz0 - Accord CB3 from Slovakia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm starting to believe that the child is building the car, and your the helper.... you gotta step it up man....loljk

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Guys, we're almost all done. Small details here and there.

Brand new exhaust, the original old one was all rusted apart. 2" pipe from front to back with a DC muffler. Sounds like a Civic, yuck.

Comment

Looks good. Is the purpose of the wood ramps because lowered cars would hit on the lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          Looks good. Is the purpose of the wood ramps because lowered cars would hit on the lift?

Exactly. There are many Honda enthusiasts out there with lowered rides. Those wood beams were homemade, just for riding on them because we would not be able to lift our cars. Yeah. Took u three days with getting materials, cutting the wood and adjusting the hell out of it.

Comment

Wow! What a transformation! Looks so good now!

Comment

Comment

Car came out really nice! Show some pics of the interior. I’m digging those adjustable rear headrests! We don’t have those in the U.S.
                5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Very nice work, sir!

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

Whoa!! Very impressive to see someone document their restoration this way, along with it being labor intensive and not something you had necessarily attempted before. Many would not even bother documenting something they weren't completely comfortable trying. Very inspiring of you sir! Keep up the good work, car looks great!

Comment

Changes are yet to come. Give me some time to put something together.

DIY launch control
                      H23 headers and catback exhaust
                      Engine bay painting, wire tuck and battery relocating
                      Polishing
                      Window Tint
                      Stickerzzzzzzzz yeah!
                      Electric mirrors, illuminated interior.
                      etc etc etc. Stay tuned.

If there is a way to get a CB7tuner sticker, feel free to contact me, I'd like to represent us in Europe Thankz!

Comment

Looks amazing! I'm going through some restoration right now as well but not nearly as much rust. So I know how hard you have worked and it looks like it paid off. I love that blue color. By the way I was wondering where you found the rear trailing arm bushing (the biggest one)? thanks

Comment

very nice, Im impressed! Good job!

Comment

The rear bushing was included in a ployurethane kit I'm using. It was pain in the ass getting it out, though.

Thanks for all the freedback. I'm continuing soon on the build. Stay tuned, yeah!

How about those stickers, can I get somewhere some?

Comment

Holy cow!! I just have to log in and comment!

Dude! Amazing!! From start to finish!! Now that's what I called love!
                              And for not giving up! You rock! Keep the cb alive!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Another chapter soon to be written

Comment

Working...
                                X