X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq

A thirst for blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPr...layer_embedded

I wonder sill such actions occur in our own American cities by our own military. Now random searches are taking place in Washington, DC among citizens that ride public transportation (bus and subway). Will this soon occur in every city? Or better yet, will random searches become the order of the day among all motorist in the country? Time will tell.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zok8y...eature=related

Comment

Whitehouse response to the video that says nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGQmh...eature=related

Comment

this war is a joke and looks like so is our government.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Julian Assange Interview with Cenk Uygur on MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan Show (12/22/2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB6Ipiy27eo

Comment

Did they really have weapons it doesn't look like it to me. It looks like they are just out in the open target practice.

That's like police walking around and screaming to other officers he's got a guuuuuun,and leaving more holes in people than a damn golf course.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
              this war is a joke and looks like so is our government.
              A case of mistaken camera for weapons. They were concerned for their safety and to get their rocks off on the gun power. Hey in a war its either shoot or get shot and there is noone to help you. Sucks for the Bongo driver.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                A case of mistaken camera for weapons. They were concerned for their safety and to get their rocks off on the gun power. Hey in a war its either shoot or get shot and there is noone to help you. Sucks for the Bongo driver.
                they could of got a sniper to come in on top of one of the buildings and get a closer look. they looked like they just wanted to kill them. their lucky some dude wasnt hiding in a building with a rpg and lanched a rocket at the helicopter
                Last edited by quickangel93; 01-02-2011, 12:20 PM.
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

yeah, target practice.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                    they could of got a sniper to come in on top of one of the buildings and get a closer look. they looked like they just wanted to kill them. their lucky some dude wasnt hiding in a building with a rpg and lanched a rocket at the helicopter
                    Look at how he was just begging that wounded guy to show him anything just so he can blast him.

Comment

The only thing that doesn't sit well with me is firing on the van that was picking up the wounded and dead. That just seems a little much. Now if they got out and picked up the weapons in attempts to fire on the helicopters, then I would shoot again, but not if they're picking up the dead and wounded.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                        The only thing that doesn't sit well with me is firing on the van that was picking up the wounded and dead. That just seems a little much. Now if they got out and picked up the weapons in attempts to fire on the helicopters, then I would shoot again, but not if they're picking up the dead and wounded.
                        They were thought to be bongo drivers that basically recover stuff to aid them in a war to use against anyone and anything. It's anyones call of duty over there just dont get tea-bagged that's all.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pPzt...yer_detailpage
                          Last edited by h22sparkle; 01-03-2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Just my .02 Go to WAR.... and Im not talking sit'n in the back with the food and newspapers... Then say something about what goes on outside the US....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I'm speechless at the vid but there is also the factor of what actaully happened before.

Comment

Working...
                              X