Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Exhaust setup and muffler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust setup and muffler!

Hey guys, I'm working on saving up for a new exhaust setup. And I need some inspiration lol. Please if you have the time, post up a pic and/Or video of what it sounds like so I know how each setup sounds. Thanks

if you can afford it just get a WS2 exhaust. its what i am trying to buy.

Comment

This thread should be pretty useful

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=14815

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhoenix82 View Post
        This thread should be pretty useful

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=14815
        Thanks man, I have read this thread before and forgot all about it.

Comment

Magnaflow

Last edited by accordmaniac; 06-26-2012, 07:31 AM.
          1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
          2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
          3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
          4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
          5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

That prolly sounds good^ but the price tag most likely isn't.

I say Borla sportsman muffler. I have 1. I hear more engine intake noise than actuall muffler, its quiet, has a low deep sportsman style muffler sound to it. I heart mine.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I'd go with an OEM exhaust.

Comment

cheapest i found the magnaflow for was $489.29. at that price you might as well get a ws2 =)
                Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                That prolly sounds good^ but the price tag most likely isn't.

I say Borla sportsman muffler. I have 1. I hear more engine intake noise than actuall muffler, its quiet, has a low deep sportsman style muffler sound to it. I heart mine.

Comment

Op, wat u can do is, go to an exhaust shop and have them put 2.25 or 2.5 in pipin on from the cat back, and u get ur own muffler 2 put on. I don't have a rez on my setup. I was shocked it was still quiet. Also I added a tip that was like 5in long with baffles inside, I cut the reg tip off which was dum lookin and added my own I had sittin around. Looks pretty and sounds like rape when I'm at wot.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

how do you think the apexi ws2 will sound with just a stock f22a1 with an ebay short ram? i heard its very quiet. im more on the loud side, but not so ebay rice raspy loud. just a deep mean tone

Comment

Comment

i have that magnaflow on my car and i like it going to try a vibrant and see him it sounds but once its off ill have it for sale

Comment

the one on that video sounds pretty sexi
                          10th Anniversary Accord.
                          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

get a meagan exhaust the one with the oval style muffler cheap and sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkilla26 View Post
                              get a meagan exhaust the one with the oval style muffler cheap and sounds good
                              That's what I have and its fantastic for the price....its called the type 2
                              My whips so clean I can see the reflection of your car in the reflection of my car on the reflection of your car

Comment

Working...
                              X