No announcement yet.

Cordless Impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He went to the JY and tried it on a BB4 and a cb7 crank pulley..

I might just buy the Mid torque impact gun

Comment

For the price I went with the high tq. Never know what I might be getting into in the future.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post

He went to the JY and tried it on a BB4 and a cb7 crank pulley..

I might just buy the Mid torque impact gun
        HD has the Mid torque model for $199 with a small battery and case, interesting thing though is that Milwaukee has this claim when using their new 9.0 battery.

The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. The battery is best optimized for high draw products and sustained run-time applications, and it provides the next, large step towards full corded replacement when paired with the M18 system of solutions. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18™ tools.

For anyone concidering the Mid torque model, i would definitely get it now since its down from the normal $339. The High torque model is $229 bare and $429 with two 5.0H batteries.
        [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
          HD has the Mid torque model for $199 with a small battery and case, interesting thing though is that Milwaukee has this claim when using their new 9.0 battery.

The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. The battery is best optimized for high draw products and sustained run-time applications, and it provides the next, large step towards full corded replacement when paired with the M18 system of solutions. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18™ tools.

For anyone concidering the Mid torque model, i would definitely get it now since its down from the normal $339. The High torque model is $229 bare and $429 with two 5.0H batteries.
          That 9.0 battery is used in their outdoor power equipment models...I've been strongly considering trying them out. I missed out on HD spring black friday sale so I'll have to wait till they go on sale again.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
            That 9.0 battery is used in their outdoor power equipment models...I've been strongly considering trying them out. I missed out on HD spring black friday sale so I'll have to wait till they go on sale again.
            I see alotof shops using the 9.0 battery on the 1/2 inch impact, like i said the mid torque is on sale now.
            [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

All my shit is strictly dewalt.

I had 0 experience with anything when I moved into my first house in 2012. I saw a deal for a dewalt cordless drill with extra battery and LED drop light. Gave it a shot.

Still rocking that DC970 today. Ive beaten the shit out of it. Its 18v and I used it to install anchors in concrete for my shed.

I almost bought a dewalt cordless impact, but I never pulled the trigger. I wanted it to make winter tire swapping easier but I never bought winter wheels lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                For the price I went with the high tq. Never know what I might be getting into in the future.
                I was up in the air with the mid or high torque. I mostly work on cbs so I figured the mid torque since I can use it under the car for suspension work as well. Lighter and smaller.

We will see ha

Comment

Working...
                X