Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Calling N/A f22 people looking into chipped ecus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heck yeah......well DOHC power owns me, but that why i'm F.S.A.E. - #1 poser

sooooo off topic now.
    H.S.A.E.

90 CRX Si - gutted, caged, Bisi F2d kit, close ratio LSD trans, F22A6 - under construction

99 civic LX - y8 head and trans, lowered, blowing cold AC, and getting 35mpg.

Comment

back on topic.....just sent MRX my JDM P72. to go with keith's F22a6. I/H/E/272/AEM cam gear. Secondaries will still work, hoping to get some decent gains out of it. Especially when we up the compression.

We'll keep ya'll updated, don't worry.
      H.S.A.E.

90 CRX Si - gutted, caged, Bisi F2d kit, close ratio LSD trans, F22A6 - under construction

99 civic LX - y8 head and trans, lowered, blowing cold AC, and getting 35mpg.

Comment

Hey, I really new to the whole modifications scene but I absolutely love it and have been learning so much. I got a few bolt on's and can hit my speed limiter faster then my liking. I think having my ecu done is the answer that will solve my frustrations. I am willing to learn how to tune the ECU because I have acquired a turbo and am waiting for the funds to throw it on. But I don't know where to go to get the work done on my ECU or how much it will cost, but it was a mod I would like done so that I can check off that part of my long list of modifications.
        I look...You look
        I rev...You rev
        I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
          With that much of a mill...What will your compression be?
          on F22ax heads... stock 8.8 CR

.045" mill = 9.6 CR

.050" mill = 9.7 CR

I have my own engine calculator that I made Next question is, is that much of a mill physically possible without encountering interference issues...
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
            on F22ax heads... stock 8.8 CR

.045" mill = 9.6 CR

.050" mill = 9.7 CR

I have my own engine calculator that I made Next question is, is that much of a mill physically possible without encountering interference issues...
            Great information. Thanks

And yes, that is indeed the question.
            2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
            JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
            My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

bump this bitch up.

im wondering if anyone has an NA map yet. I dont care if its stock or uber rich, i just need a basemap so I can start tuning. i have just a CAI so far, but i dont care, i want to get aquainted with tuning. i have all stuff to get started.

if someone can email me a bin please. d112crzy@msn.com

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

^did you check tuning forums yet?

uber or pgm?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

yea i did. i forgot to say. I found accludes f22b1 map on uber 1.7. I compared the lo maps and the non boost portions to mrx's turbof22v25 map and they are pretty similar.

I went ahead and just disabled vtec and set all the hi maps to 0. Im gona give this one a try. Ill update later.

my setup is

plx m300 wb
                  moates burn1 burner
                  atmel 29c256 chips
                  f22a1 w/ cai

I'm gona try and start making some crome maps just because crome datalogging works(i have crome pro) and it has tons more *working* features.

Comment

his maps are my maps

I thought u needed a f22b dohc map not a sohc?
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

eh, f22a1 map sent

uber 1.7 repacked 1. Give it a shot...and wrong thread.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

close enough, lol. sorry. and thanks.

Comment

I have to say that this was very helpful. I am in the process of tuning my car and need all the help I can get.
                          One Day At A Time
                          "Honda Connaisseur"
                          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

im looking to get a p06 with the hondata S300. gonna tune my stock motor first and see what kind of shit i can squeeze out of it.

then off to a high compression, squeezed f22 and then to the G23 hybrid hopefully 300hp motor!
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

bump...folks need to get re-acquainted with this info

Comment

holy batman... what an awakening !!

bump for da man !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X