Faze A/F gauge
    Stage 3 6 puck clutch w/ Exedy Pressure Plate
    8.8lb Fidanza Flywheel
    Phenolic Intake manifold gasket
    R-1 ground wire system
    F22a6 dual runner intake manifold
    coolant bypass mod
    DIY short shifter
    Energy suspension polyurethane rear motor mount other mounts filled with polyurethane
    AEM camgear
    K&N air breather
    EGR block
    Externally Coiled Dizzy with MSD Blaster Coil 2
    Jackson Racing 160* Thermostat

Suspension:
    kyb agx shocks and struts, neuspeed springs (2.5" front, 2.25" rear drop), Ractive Front strut bar, Front camber kit, Revotec rear strut bar, EX rear crossmember and rear sway bar

Not hooked up:
    OBX Racing oil temperature gauge
    OBX Racing water temperature gauge
    OBX Racing oil pressure gauge

various pix of turbo setup

Possibly the best deal ever made for my car so far

Random pix of the car:

Ram air intake hybrid and proof that it does work...and yes that is a bird feather stuck to the top of the filter

Enery Suspension rear motor mount insert

i think thats the complete listing of my car, once i can get some axles and some sticky tires i can definately break past a 13.5 1/4th mile time. Thanx for
    lookin and let me know if you need pix of something or have
    questions about my setup
    Last edited by MRX; 10-26-2006, 02:37 PM.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

looks good man, cant wait to see the turbo setup on the car. keep it clean and keep up the good work.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

awsome car man.. How much did u pay for that turbo? and where did that guy get it before you

Comment

look good bro, what kind of manifold are you going to use?
        cb7 sold
        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

awesome...very sleeperish...please keep us updated on the turbo

My members ride thread

Comment

turbonetics t3/t04E ball bearing turbo, 50 trim,.63 a/r, stage 3 turbine
            Mandrel bent intercooler piping
            T-Clamps
            MHI Intercooler
            Red Tial 42mm Wastegate
            Red Tial Blow-off valve
            Greddy Boost Gauge
            dual gauge pod
            2 7/8" custom downpipe
            paxton 12:1 FMU (will not use with setup)
            SS oil lines
            oil catch can

Got all of that as one package from the guy in the pic. Total cost was $1650. He bought it brand new from a place in Texas called Alamo Racing and they were the ones that got his car completely setup. The exhaust manifold will be coming from bigballs-racing.com. Visit the site and talk to Elvis. It took about a month to make but once i showed him he had absolutely no competition with his prices and quality of his product they might start mass producing them. So we'll see what happens, and i'll take pix of the manifold as soon as it arrives. Also what do u think about my license plate idea of : ZZZZER....can u decipher the hidden word?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Sweet setup. I was just wondering about the turbo though. You want to have all that done and only get into the 14's? Are you going to tune it mildly to keep fuel economy to an acceptable level or what? A T3/T04E should easily put your car into the 13's if not 12's with the right tuning and of course, fuel upgrades. Just by bit of thought.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

well, timeslips slimeslips...its all relative anyways with that the t3/t04e. I'm not sure what this turbo is capable of on the stock 2.2l but i've seen some AMAZING results from other engines like the d15's and such...apparently a guy stuck the turbo and basics on just to get it to work and ended up with 192 whp on 6 psi in his d15!!! So yea i'm expecting some serious numbers but i don't want to get ahead of myself. I haven't heard of any other f22a owners using this turbo so i have nothing to base my future numbers on right now. I guess i'll start planning the future after i see some baseline numbers and times. I really want to go after something crazy out of reach tho like 12's on with completely stock internals just because ppl say it can't happen. Tuning would be more relative to the psi i'll be using i guess and my a/f ratio. I would love to run 13's across the a/f board but time can only tell on that one. But its still a daily driver so yes keeping good gas mileage is one of its goals among many others
                Last edited by MRX; 02-12-2004, 01:52 PM.

Comment

new pix...i actually forgot to take a pic or 2 of the head before and after it was cleaned but it pretty much came out just as shiny as the pistons.

cracked header!

closer

looks good for like 14-15 years of gunk and build up

Shiny pistons!

most of my engine disassembled on the floor

better shot of rear mount, after looking at the engine with the intake mani back on i'm pretty positive i could do the mount insert with only taking the intake off not the intake mani

Sorry about not taking pix of the head but i guess i forgot. I could swear i took some tho
                  Last edited by MRX; 02-14-2004, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Update:
                    too many ppl borrowing money from me...times are looking rough, may have to post pone putting the turbo stuff on for like 2 more weeks or so just so i can make back the money i've been lending out

Comment

when u swapped the ecu from ur a1 to ur a6 did u feel anything?
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Damn, I can't wait to see that turbo installed on the car. That shit is going to be a realll good sleeper! Keep us updated!
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                          when u swapped the ecu from ur a1 to ur a6 did u feel anything?
                          i'm still in the process of getting the ecu. But i do know ppl that have done it and they said it doesn't yield any butt dyno gains. No complaints on gas mileage from any of them. They only real benefit you'll see is the speed limiter cut out. But it does have a slightly more agressive fuel/ignition curve ( not one that you'd feel tho)

My project will be post poned due to my manifold being fucking lost in space somewhere. The shop sent it to jacksonville, north carolina...TWICE! I live in jacksonville, florida! So they get it back and that was like a week and a half ago so i called on monday and they said i'd recieved it cause they got confirmation. Confirmation from who? "Oh some guy named Robert"...some guy named ROBERT! WHO THE FUCK IS SOME GUY NAMED ROBERT BECAUSE ITS CERTAINLY NOT ME!...as u can tell i'm pissed because my turbo timer is also in the package. I'll get back to you guys, because i may have to start sueing some ppl to get my shit back

Comment

Getting closer. Got a little package today and i'm very close to having it complete, some of this i've had around for a couple weeks tho:

1G 450cc DSM Injectors

Munual boost controller made by turbochargeacord (Jason) on AIM

Oil Feed setup...i think this is how its supposed to go into the block but i'm not sure...somebody let me know

S-AFC2...the brains behind the brawn

U-Bent...while in ATL, GA at a dsm meet for my g/f i ran across one of the guys selling some intercooler pipes and decided to get this off of him just in case i have trouble routing the pipes from the engine bay to the hot side of the intercooler...it was only $7 so better safe than sorry

what are these check valves or somethin???
                            Last edited by MRX; 03-06-2004, 09:31 PM.

Comment

ur car looks sweet and i like how ur gettin prepared to drop that turbo in
                              R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

Working...
                              X