Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this gonna be like a top 10 of the site or something? There needs to be some kind of evidence of the setup making that amount of power, I mean not to question anyones credibility, but I can get my hands on a 300+whp dyno sheet as easily as my 200whp dyno sheet. Maybe not, and please do delete all useless posts, just have the posts where there is actual numbers or dyno sheets then sticky it
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
      I made 248whp/254wtq on 10psi
      yo im very impressed with your numbers on the f-series motor

Comment

i vote everyone stops bull shittin, and let antoine sticky this shit~ just make another thread called 'turbo talk' or something~
        justin
        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

i'll clean it up later, but if credibility is challenged then the person claiming said numbers will have to produce evidence of their setup. I doubt we'll have problems with that tho.

i don't wanna hear about a setup u use to have, one that a friend has, one you will eventually have, or any of that bs...strictly only setups that are currently running.
          Real dyno's only also g-techs don't count. I'll put all this in the first post later on. I know most of the setups on the board and will most like edit power claims and add dyno's if you've posted numbers. Make it easier on me and beat me to it tho. If you have questions about someone's setup keep it out of here. Talk to them through PM or somethin, call their momma i don't care just keep this thread clean. Congrats are acceptable however.
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

bump, need 5 more ppl to reply to fill up the top ten

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Eric was at 195/215 @ 8 psi before he sold.

Comment

has to be a current setup that the poster owns. I might have to start rattling off some ppls numbers and setups...where are the h22 guys and TX...come in here and represent!

Comment

yeah i want to see this top ten list setup... !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    bump, need 5 more ppl to reply to fill up the top ten
                    In a few weeks i'll have some #'s for mine... A friend of a friend bought a dyno... will be here next week... I still need to rebuild my turbo one day this week though...no biggie... I'm gonna do a 15# pass on pumpgas probably, and if i can get some c16 in time i'll do some 20# pass on that tune. The tuning is dead on at those #'s so for each fuel so if i have time i may raise it up... but i could always save that for another day. i think on 15# i can break 350whp, and 20psi should break 400whp. we will see...
                    12.5 at 114.6mph 15psi
                    11.7 and 11.5 20.5psi
                    F22a1
                    60-1 td06h turbo
                    Darton mid sleeves
                    85.5 wiseco 8.8:1 forged pistons
                    Crower pro billet rods
                    Custom ported head.
                    KMS valves
                    F23 headgasket
                    ARP H23 headstuds
                    H23 upper intake manifold
                    F22a6 lower intake manifold
                    Intake manifold is gutted
                    AEM EMS 1040u
                    FIC 850cc injectors
                    Walbro 255 pump
                    H23 manual trans
                    Prelude shifter assembly
                    Forbidden short throw
                    Nitrous Express Kit installed, never used on this motor

Comment

My numbers shouldn't count then. My car will be up for sale during the summer.

Comment

i made 231 whp and 248tq at 10 psi

Comment

are you serious, out of all the turbo setups, barely anyone has numbers? Are we ever gonna have 10?
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

we're at 5, someone call in the h22 guys like accordsir in here

Comment

Just got a gtech in the car

76 hp with 110 pk horse at 33mph

Damn man I'm flying!!!

Ok I keed but considering my timing belt is stretched and I blew the front crank seal I dont think its to bad. Fixing it this week and then possibly going turbo.

And yes delete this if its too off topic.

p.s: To be exact timing is locked in at 8 degrees since it cant go any lower!! I should be at around 16+-. This sucks!! Hills are the enemy, shit right now a speed bump is the enemy!
                              No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

bump it up, just got my 3 bar map and plannin on running about 16-18...

after i get the kinks ironed out!
                                My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Working...
                                X