Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    hows it feel with the MR LCAs up there?
    The same lol. They are stronger and the bushings are stiffer though. Its just a cheaper, more effective method than pressing new poly bushings in/out of the stock arms. Also, the adjustability will come in handy in the future.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sexy.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

still got them bfg traction t/a's??

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
          still got them bfg traction t/a's??
          LOL yup. The fronts are just about done for though....too much cornering. They're a good DD tire though and good wet traction.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
            LOL yup. The fronts are just about done for though....too much cornering. They're a good DD tire though and good wet traction.
            OH YEAH believe me, I work for costco tire center and I love them too!!!

BAD NEWS: They've been discontinued though! I think bfg advantage t/a took over the traction line though. not for sure if they have it for your size though.

car is looking sick bro!

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
              OH YEAH believe me, I work for costco tire center and I love them too!!!

BAD NEWS: They've been discontinued though! I think bfg advantage t/a took over the traction line though. not for sure if they have it for your size though.

car is looking sick bro!
              Thanks man! I know they were discontinued. This set was hard enough to find in stock lol. Hopefully they last until I can do the 5 lug swap, then I can get a much more aggressive tire. There's a good chance I'll stick with BFG though.

Comment

shits lookin good man!
                MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                  shits lookin good man!
                  Thanks man! Wait until I get some of my spare parts sold and start working for the summer. I'm going to eat civics and integras alive with handling. My goal is to be on par with an M3. I know that sounds crazy, but it can be done.

Comment

[IMG]
                    You should PS this pic. Black and White everything except the yellows, blues and grey.

My goal is to be on par with an M3. I know that sounds crazy, but it can be done.
                    This....should be interesting. Now you really have my attention, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      You should PS this pic. Black and White everything except the yellows, blues and grey.

This....should be interesting. Now you really have my attention, lol.

Comment

Comment

Not half bad. If you kill the glare on the can, itd be pretty good.

Speaking of which, you getting rid of that thing anytime soon..?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Looking good brother! What kind of exhaust is that?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Not half bad. If you kill the glare on the can, itd be pretty good.

Speaking of which, you getting rid of that thing anytime soon..?
                              HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) this summer. New header, 2.5" SS piping, the longest resonator/s i can fit, and Apexi WS2 muffler, with a blacktrack e-cut out will be the new setup

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Looking good brother! What kind of exhaust is that?
                              Its a piece of crap Dynomax axle-back lol. My cat and midpipe are stock.

Comment

Its a piece of crap Dynomax axle-back lol. My cat and midpipe are stock.
                                Same here! How does it sound?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X