Neons and Whatnot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    that blue would be nice in my civic as a courtesy light when i open my door to climb in. I think Honda even makes one for the 8th gens so long as i don't have the factory fogs.
    i had super bright blue led's in the courtesy door lights and dome lights with blue neons under my dash and seats...and under the car lol....redid the dash with blue leds as well

im about to put a blue underglow kit on my cbr600RR
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Underglow on a bike is always cool.

Comment

im having a sort of flashback reading all your perspectives on the fast and the furious days. and it was when i was 12 -so 12 years ago, i saw a red body- kitted civic with vinyls, wing, altezzas and all. and i was blown away. like, just at awe. and this was like a year or so before the F&F came out. and it just makes me think why it died and became frowned upon in a matter of a few years.. trends are always changing. but its kind of a good thing, because who wants to see the same thing everyday? same reason car manufacturers change the body styles of the cars every 2-4 years. to keep raising the bar. It really comes down to the people who appreciate what we had in the past to rock was was hot in their day and what they love(d). body kits and wings may be rice and all but ya know, i am guilty for thinking it was the coolest shit ever 10 years ago. and i know some of you out there did too. -peace

Originally posted by kc8enb07
        does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Back in the late 90s I had a red crx. Yellow racing stripes. Yellow powered by honda on the doors, all the emblems were yellow, the lip was yellow, the wheels were yellow, tint was yellow, anything that was easily unbolted from the interior was yellow. Fart can, huge wing, and slammed. Yellow neons everywhere. I got so many complements on that car. Back the. It seemed what ever car you had, if it had yellow or kawasaki green on it... It was cool. Oh the good ol days

Comment

i remember this one dude did a ricer fly by, then turned on his neons. that was hilarious...

id rock it, but only use it as a courtesy light when i unarm my car or car shows.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost 2.2 View Post
              i Remember This One Dude Did A Ricer Fly By, Then Turned On His Neons. That Was Hilarious...

Originally posted by kc8enb07
              does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

lol,Me and some of my club members coming back from myrtle beach from a show back in Feb,going up 95 north,decided to have fun,we all have the 3 million color led under car kits,decided to switch them to green and kept rolling up on semis,one in front one on the side and rear,lol,,
                BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                  Back in the late 90s I had a red crx. Yellow racing stripes. Yellow powered by honda on the doors, all the emblems were yellow, the lip was yellow, the wheels were yellow, tint was yellow, anything that was easily unbolted from the interior was yellow. Fart can, huge wing, and slammed. Yellow neons everywhere. I got so many complements on that car. Back the. It seemed what ever car you had, if it had yellow or kawasaki green on it... It was cool. Oh the good ol days
                  I can totally picture that car. Back then, it was the tits. Today, it sadly would be laughed at.

When I was in the minitruck scene a few years ago, the 80s/90s styles were just coming back into trend, with spackle paint, splash graphics, smaller wheels, static drops, bright paint.

I wanted my truck to kinda mimic that look, and I think I pulled off a retro yet modern look with it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    I can totally picture that car. Back then, it was the tits. Today, it sadly would be laughed at.

When I was in the minitruck scene a few years ago, the 80s/90s styles were just coming back into trend, with spackle paint, splash graphics, smaller wheels, static drops, bright paint.

I wanted my truck to kinda mimic that look, and I think I pulled off a retro yet modern look with it.
                    Stone flake and tweed interior ftmfw!!! I've notice a lot of the old school minis are being restored. The top ones were built so far out there when they became dated. There wasn't anything to part out. Most were tucked away and forgot about

Comment

Working...
                    X