TheDataZoo : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedatazoo View Post
    Guys i posted a vid of this noise a while ago and i put new bearings in my alternator and had my ps/pump tested and it's fine :/. WTF IS THIS STUPID BLOODY NOISE DRIVING ME INSANE D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWAXl4UHD5w&feature=plcp

And yes my valve lashes have been adjusted rofl
    Bump! need to fix this shit guys driving me nuts been doing it since t-belt was replaced however the mechanic that did it claims nothing is wrong... and since my father got it done as a surprise sort of thing i dont have a say if i want warranty/repair >.>

Comment

Quick Update :
      I got a new Radiator Installed(By mechanic cheaper for me by $50), Which fixed my random overheating apparently my old one was so heavy he dropped it xD. He also attempted to fix the annoying oil leak above my exhaust causing it to stink. He is certain now that 'block'/cooler for my oil filter is cracked or warped, so ill get that fixed when i get some $$$...

My parents got tint put on it as an early birthday present

I also got 2 Tips welded on(Thanks dad :P), and sprayed the visible part of the muffler black. And oddly the day after the pipe leading into my muffler cracked on the seam however my father said its an easy fix thank-god haha. I have been driving it cracked for a while as a humerus thing because of how it sounds and some random kid is like "Is that cammed?" i'm rolling on the floor laughing at that point :P

FOR THE LOL'S I RECORDED THE CRACKED EXHAUST FOR YOU ALL XD
      http://youtu.be/p7KYrqaHA2M

Comment

Sigh the entire exhaust is worse than it looked in pic above, its full of rust and has already been repaired a few years ago by PO. I welded it together as much as i can so i don't get defected but now i need to buy a new muffler. of course it would happen when i get my new exhaust tips

Original 19 year old exhaust system btw :P
        Last edited by thedatazoo; 12-30-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

UPDATE: Well i did it guys i bought my self a proper buffer , did a paint cleaner and a stupid expensive wax and look at the results, never seen a reflection on it this good... And yes it still overheats :/ however i got one of my main(oil cooler block) oil leaks fixed

Comment

Working...
          X