Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com is officially 10 YEARS OLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner.com is officially 10 YEARS OLD!

Yup. That's right. The time is almost upon us (10pm EST), marking the moment where CB7tuner has been active for 10 full years.

accordtunerx launched this site back in 2003. He and a few trusted moderators pulled this site out of thin air, whoring around to every Accord forum they could find, and drew a fairly large crowd pretty quickly. It's been going strong ever since!
    Here is Steve's welcome post the day the site was officially launched.

The original staff was:
    accordtunerx
    93accordEX
    pillypimpinit
    WikkeDV16
    fizzbob7
    nirvoUSAccord
    Lithium92/black92accord
    97Lude
    accordztech (probably the only one I still see active!)
    acclude91
    usc
    xplode (who let it slip via AIM that I was to be made a moderator way back in February, 2004)

I apologize if I've left someone out. Some of those guys may not have been around at launch, but within the first month they were mods. They all played important roles in the formative days of this forum!
    Over the years, different staff members have come and gone (many of them are still listed as mods, so you can still see a list of most of them.)

I took over in 2005, when Steve decided to move on to bigger and better things. Here's Steve's farewell thread.
    For anyone that hasn't seen Steve's more recent thread when he resurfaced a short time ago, check it out. He's putting together a movie called Diesel Heart, which looks pretty badass. It's good to see that his departure from CB7tuner was for a good reason!

Since the site's creation in 2003, many things have changed. This site was a LOT smaller back in those days! No Beginner Forums, no Member Shops, no Ebay forum, no Regional Classifieds.

As we've grown as a site, our members have grown closer. I can count a number of CB7tuner members among my good friends, and I know that goes for many other people here as well.
    We've had a number of very successful local crews that have thrown some amazing meets. The SoCal crew and the Florida crew especially.
    AFM (All Florida Meet) started here on CB7tuner, and has been going strong for 7 years now. I attended my first last December, and it was a blast!

Anyway, that's a quick summary of this site's history in honor of this impressive landmark.

Please feel free to share your favorite CB7tuner stories, "remember when" moments, and anything else that comes to mind.

Here's to 10 great years... and to the start of another great decade of CB7tuner!

Congratulations cb7tuner

I don't have any remember when's but I'm here daily, checking, lurking.

Here's to another 10 years
    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
    1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

well i feel old now. :P

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

You ARE old, Chris!

Comment

Happy Birthday CB7tuner.com!!!!

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Wow that first thread is a who's who eh?

What a cool landmark.

Haven't been around since 03, so im not OG, but I remember quite a few crazy stories.

I've been around to see most turbo's daves crazy threads, most of Waynes whores, and 4thgenaccords meltdown.

Look forward to the next 10!

Comment

damn I was 19 when I joined('06) and im 26 now....crap this getting old thing sucks...

Lou's Build Thread!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
              "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

I've come and gone a few times over the 10 years. I won't be leaving anytime soon this time, though. Much to the dismay of some.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Wow, 10 years have gone by so fast. I remember lurking the forums from my college dorm room, then finally joining a few months later. Thanks to all the OG members who've influenced me through my car's build and to all of the new members that keep this place going strong.

Congrats CB7Tuner!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I actually was coming to this realization the other day as well. It has been a long time!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

There was also the big east coast meet we use to have in tennesse I believe as well. Glad to see this site is still growing strong. This site has helped me out a bunch of times
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to this amazing site for lasting so long. Ill be drinkin a beer while working on my Accord tonight..In CB7T's honor

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Joined when I was 16.

Long live cb7tuner.

Comment

Congrats to cb7tuner.com, this is one of the most imformitive forum and has a great community to go with it.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Congrats to Deev and everyone who's done their part over the years to not only keep this community alive, but thriving.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X