Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed 3" exhaust, cat back. Carbon fiber can. 450cc injectors and new tune.

Damn she is fast again!!!!!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
      Just installed 3" exhaust, cat back. Carbon fiber can. 450cc injectors and new tune.

Damn she is fast again!!!!!
      Nice! After the swap I just did the a/c doesn't seem like such a power robber anymore, the car pulls alot harder! I look forward to seeing your ride at the meet hopefully!
      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

nice vids that baby was screaming to get to 90.you really hurting to get that exhaust done.big improvement once you get it done.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I think i'll have to take new videos, since the iabs are operational, and when I was doing that video if it makes a difference at all or not, the air boost valve was hooked directly to the plenum instead of to the intake pipe, and that was the cause of some surging issues and high idle when in drive. I barely have to touch the throttle at all in order to maintain speed now. The car has all new oil seals too, that will never be touched by anything but royal purple.

Oil cooler helps alot, max oil temp now is 212*F, and it takes a fraction of the time for the oil to reach 180*F when its cold. Without an oil cooler, it can take up to 15 minutes for the oil to reach 180*F, and when cruising 80 it will get up to 232*F.

Also exhaust is next on my list, by the end of summer is my goal. After that, Koni Sport Cup Kit for Birthday/Christmas!

Comment

new intercooler and pipes installed. check my members ride for more pics.

Comment

I picked up a legend lip at the junkyard today for $10. I didn't think I would ever find one..lol.
              1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

replaced my passenger axle, hope it holds

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                  replaced my passenger axle, hope it holds
                  You little axle snapper, did you turn up the boost?

Comment

since the meet? Yes... lol

but it just popped out of the tranny and I think the Circlip was damaged, as were the spline teeth

Held in last night and I made it home. I'll test it out a lil more around here and order mounts if needed. I need to be ready for lime creek!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

Received my jdm headlights in the mail today

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Update picture

Im getting a chrome trim piece soon to fill the gap

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

^^ looks clean bud

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

Thanks, I just ordered some JDM S2K side markers aswell

Comment

installed my legend lip got for 10 bucks the guy was like 25 bucks..i said WTF, its a piece of plastic, then he said 15, i said nope 10, okay.. also just ordered amber corners, and front strut bar.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Not added on but it just came in...THe brake lines came in a few weeks back but the main components came in today =D.

Oh yea Racing Brake =D.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X