dash swap!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
    4dr makes no difference, the dashes are the exact same for coupes and sedans.

i personally dont even think the 4th gen prelude dash looks good at all, but if you do, more power to you. preludes are a little wider than accords, so you would have to modify the dash quite a bit. the best way of doing it is probably to fiberglass the whole thing, cut/modify it how you need, then glass it back together and wrap with leather or vinyl (or just prep and paint the fiberglass). otherwise, i cant really think of a way to heavily modify a honda dash without making it look like hacked-up ass.

thats it you said it all man... and yeah it makes no diffrence on a 4dr or 2. all dashes are the same. he just ment se. but i thought only se.. cam in 4 dr.. and i believe the 4 dr se,, beacuse they only make them with the air bag.. thats what i thought. so tell me im wrong beacuse i dont really know. thanks..
    www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
    www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
    1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
    4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

actually they did only come in the 4 doors there are a couple at my jy

as for the lude dash swap no way will that work

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Jak, why SE

Yeah it has the airbag, but youd have to wire up all the extra wiring and sensors for the airbag. Might even have to involve the front-end...

I had the idea of swapping a 93SE dahs into my 92EX, and most ppl told me it wouldnt be worth it

Here's my thread. Quite a bit of knowledge in there
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=dash

For the most part, it can swap in and that other airbag can be hooked up, but like somebody said, just swap it in for looks and try putting a civic/integra tray in there.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

we got it!

well to me im done with this thread.. the fiberglass really said it all.. thats the only true was it will work..... thanks everyone...
          www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
          www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
          1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
          2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
          3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
          4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

Working...
          X