Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Dam thats sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam thats sick

so it 6:00 in the morning and i can't sleep soo i figure i'll go mess with my car and me and my friend blacked out my tail lights awhile ago and ever since then i couldn't see sh$t back'n up at night and i was joking around one night that i would just put some hids in and call it a day haha well i had hids that i got out of the jy SCORE and they lasted about a month then one of the ballasts when bad so for a while i was rock'n one then my cousin gave me his ballasts cause one of his bulbs blew long story short i put the one i had left over in my reverse light and it looks sick as f$ck and now i can see when i back up at night i have to figure a way to turn it on cuz the stock wires dont supply enough juice idk i'll probably just hook it up to a toggle i'll post pics just as soon as i figure out how to so what do you guys think good idea or bad idea[IMG]
    Last edited by thguyonthecouch; 01-14-2009, 03:27 AM. Reason: added pics

Pff no pics
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

with no pics.

Comment

Run a power wire to the trunk, just like you would for an amp. Use the original reverse light wires to trip a relay and take your HID power from the extra wire you ran back to the trunk.

And show us some pics.

Comment

interesting......
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

That's the longest sentence I've seen in a while.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

PICTURES!PICTURES!PICTURES!

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Working...
              X