Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

driver floor wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

driver floor wet

so the floor on my driver side is wet. like more towards the left. i drive with no shoes and when i take my foot off the clutch and put my heel on the floor it gets wet. but my right foot is good.

now its gotta be 1 of these 2 things or both.

clutch:

ive always had a hard time shifting the car. every gear grinds if i shift fast and they dont go in smooth ever. i can be at a dead stop and the gears "pop" in. my bro says prob bad master cylinder. yes the clutch was replaced. the motor doesnt sit right either because i need the correct driver side engine mount bracket so idn if the shifting is because of the mount bracket or this or both.

or brakes:

i checked my fluid like a couple months ago and its like black! never got around to changing it. back in the day i had a problem where when i brake for a certain time i lose pressure and have to pump the brakes. that stopped though. now sometimes when i got around turns or accelerate a certain way or something, my brake light on my cluster comes on then goes away.

Why not fix those problems if you know you have them??
    wat?

Comment

im going to but i just wanna know what that fluid is.

Comment

get those fixed, i have no idea how this would make your floor wet

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Change your clutch master cyl. That should fix the leak. Fill your liquids up to the correct level and maybe your light won't turn on when you go around corners. The light can turn on when it detects low ammount of fluid.

^^^^ me trying to kill myself after i saw the gas prices.

MY H22 COUPE ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=75025

Comment

It could be water. Was it raining out or wet out any??

1993 Honda Accord Lx

*R.I.P. Kurtis

Comment

I dont know how this could be a brake or clutch problem unless the opening on your firewall is loose and the master cyl is leaking in. But check your A pillar for some possible rust damage and the chrome trim around your windshield cuz it is most likely water

Comment

Working...
              X