Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

dam thats sick ( hid reverse light)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy. Hid's in reverse lights, wtf is next on this forum, I love it
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Great idea. Just hook them up to battery and use relay to turn them on, and dont keep them on for too long they might melt your taillight housing.

Comment

it be good for me because i have 5% window tint..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          Very confusing.

In this picture it is hard to tell without knowing whether it is the front or rear.

Almost looks like an old Nissan or Toyota.

I would go back to stock man, that is just overkill.
          Well it appears to be the rear cuz you can see his headlights on the garage and his door is open and you can see the light on that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
            Well it appears to be the rear cuz you can see his headlights on the garage and his door is open and you can see the light on that as well.
            But you had to study the picture to see that.

At first glance you wouldn't necessarily notice that, especially in the blink of an eye which is how most accidents occur.

Im just saying i dont see the need.

Comment

i think its great

bump for a good idea cuz i cant see shit when im backing up either

Comment

At first when i click this thread i thought it was your front end but then i read it. Not bad tho
                My ride History:
                Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                -----------------------------------
                1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

I'm confused......I thought its headlights

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    But you had to study the picture to see that.

At first glance you wouldn't necessarily notice that, especially in the blink of an eye which is how most accidents occur.

Im just saying i dont see the need.
                    True dat, true dat. I feel you on that cuz it is a little too much. But then again I don't see it being a huge problem tho being that you usually just go in reverse coming out of parking lots and what not. I wouldn't think he would be hittin reverse going down the highway or some shit, but you never know. Props on the creativity tho.

Comment

Much props!!! I love the reverse hids. I had a thought, Instead of a toggle switch, try a relay from the reverse light switch. That way won't have to worry about accidentally leaving then on. But I like the toggle switch idea too. This way when you got some dumb shit tailgating you at night, you can let him have it with a blast of bright light.LOL!!!!

Comment

Can you post up a pic of the blacked out tail lights during the day? I'm thinking about doing this but Id like to see what it looks like.

Comment

hell i would do it , screw the people who get pissed off,
                          reverse lights are just to let you know theres a car coming. (and help you see )

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

any pics of the bulb inside the reverse light housing? and what bulb you used?
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

ok first i dont see them being illegal and its not like it will be on long enough to bother anyone but yeah i couldn't find any other use for One hid so yeah dont hate appreciate.its a 9005 or 6 bulb 8k or something.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

lol how bout you mount a rear fog

see if you can somehow aim them down. you should use a projector

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X