Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cds skip too much bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mp3 player.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ali954 View Post
      is there anything i can do to stop this. on certain songs like young jeezy - hypnotize and a couple songs from kanyes 808s and heartbreaks, it starts to skip if i turn it up too loud. anything i can do besides get a new head unit? i only got 2 12" kicker solo-baric l7s in a diy sealed box on a shitty 3000watt pyle chopper series amp.
      Tape Deck its old skool, looks good, u can hook an mp3 player up to it, tapes are like $1.95, and NOBODY will steal it

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

I'm with everyone else on this get a better deck,with what Im pushing and hitting mine hasnt skipped yet.Even though know one believes it lets just say 150+ on the meter has never caused mine to skip.
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

i might look into a better deck soon. i have a deh-6600. its a pioneer super tuner III but its an older one. my uncle gave it do me for free. its older than the jvc i had but its a super tuner and i need it tuned good because everything is very loud. i have the bass "turned down". like the mids and highs are just as loud as the bass. if i listen to songs with no bass it really hurts my ears and if its like only bass i go deffffff. my old jvc had a headphone jack on it put when i hooked up an ipod or anything the signal is very bad and it sounds like crap. i cant even listen to the radio because of the quality... and the shitty songs . but if i do get a new head unit i might get a newer pioneer. like the one my uncle got has usb on it and hes almost as loud as me and the usb is very clear. any other suggestions for good radios? im preferably looking for a purple radio because im doin my dash with purple leds.

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
          I'm with everyone else on this get a better deck,with what Im pushing and hitting mine hasnt skipped yet.Even though know one believes it lets just say 150+ on the meter has never caused mine to skip.
          lol well i got a bs decibel meter from radio shack and the highest it reads is 198 i believe and i get that with bass easy and the mids and highs get like 160ish.
          Last edited by ali954; 03-26-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
            Go digital. nothing to start skipping.
            CDs DVDs are now old school, save time and money, go digital

Comment

lol well i got a bs decibel meter from radio shack and the highest it reads is 198 i believe and i get that with bass easy and the mids and highs get like 160ish.
              lol That meter is way off.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

use an ipod! or like someone else said turn the base down!

Comment

Originally posted by cb75821 View Post
                  use an ipod! or like someone else said turn the base down!
                  i might look into a better deck soon. i have a deh-6600. its a pioneer super tuner III but its an older one. my uncle gave it do me for free. its older than the jvc i had but its a super tuner and i need it tuned good because everything is very loud. i have the bass "turned down". like the mids and highs are just as loud as the bass. if i listen to songs with no bass it really hurts my ears and if its like only bass i go deffffff. my old jvc had a headphone jack on it put when i hooked up an ipod or anything the signal is very bad and it sounds like crap. i cant even listen to the radio because of the quality... and the shitty songs . but if i do get a new head unit i might get a newer pioneer. like the one my uncle got has usb on it and hes almost as loud as me and the usb is very clear. any other suggestions for good radios? im preferably looking for a purple radio because im doin my dash with purple leds.
                  read what i said man

what is considered digital?

Comment

Throw that meter away,its a joke thats the funniest thing I've heard all month.
                    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

i had the same problem before, and i also thought it was my radio. I have a pioneer so i decided to check everything before i bought a new radio. Turns out to be it was the kit that holds the radio. Make sure ur radio is mounted properly. If not I would say its the radio like the others have said.

Comment

Working...
                      X