Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    weird question, what kind of belt did you use for the a/c removal?

did you remove the big thing in front of the radiator?
    I have not yet removed the A/C, P/S or Cruise Control just yet on this car. I will when I remove the existing motor in this car, then remove these items as well and prep the engine bay, etc.

Anyhow, on the EX model, it came with all 3 systems, mentioned above. Since I'm removing the P/S system, this belt will simply not exist. Now, the other accessory belt is for the A/C and alternator. Obviously, I'm keeping the alternator and not the A/C so I need a smaller belt. My solution to this is to get a DX (with no A/C) belt, which I bought at Murray's Discount Auto and is Goodyear Gatorback brand.

** Note: My red 91 DX came with A/C, weird, so make sure you tell them NO A/C **
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-17-2008, 11:38 AM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

hahaha i hear ya......cisco got me really into the whole NA deal.....i cannot flipping wait to c his beasts in action..........aka hurry up mister
      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
        What kind of torque figures are you estimating?

I cant wait to hear this thing WOT!
        The engine should retain a fair amount of torque for a Honda motor considering our F22ax motors are 2nd largest stroke Honda offers that I know of at 95mm (97mm F23 being the tops). I'm not trying to gain all high end power, I want it more of a high-end street setup that'll also do well in the 1/4 mile, but not be all about drag racing.

Originally posted by wed3k
        hey i removed the a/c and the belt fits perfectly...
        its really easy so expect like 35lbs removed and a whole lotta engine bay space, thans for th rtip!
        No prob.
        Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-21-2006, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Also, I got word from Cruzin Performance on the H22 injectors for this project and they have an average flow of 355 cc/min after cleaning & flow-balance.

I highly recommend Rich @ Cruzin Performance (www.cruzinperformance.com) for any fuel injector servicing. He is very communicative and fast!

EDIT: Upgraded to larger RC 550 cc/min injectors currently installed.
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-17-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

o god, leme go get a kleenex

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

That is absolutely beautiful. Makes me jealous when I see the updates because all-motor is a work of art and I'm just drawing stick figures. Good luck with the build!
              Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

that thing is absolutly stunning. A thing of beauty. cant wait till its ready to go togeather! loving the head work...so cleannnnnnnnnnnn
                Seattle Silver crew #5
                Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

so fresh and so clean.
                  1992 Accord LX

Comment

after seeing all this eye candy i need to go lie down
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

hoooly mooooooly. I hadn't read this thread yet, but damn Cisco you make me want to spend all my money on my car. Hopefully I will see it at the NC meet!

Nice Job!

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                        have you seen this site. don't know how u feel about engine coatings http://www.swaintech.com/price.html
                        I did end up getting a thermal coating done on the Arias 12:1 piston domes through www.bisimoto.com >> Bisi Ezerioha
                        Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-22-2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

HELL YEA!!! whoo hooo.......*doing backflips* and bringing out the party hats and baloons bout time lol......
                          My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by TouringAccord
                            nice

Did you get the plenum in with the head? Or is that on it's way?
                            No, plenum is coming later. Also, awaiting piston rings.

Comment

wow just...wow
                              Seattle Silver crew #5
                              Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                              ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

I can't wait to hump your leg Cisco.

- Zipcreature
                                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X