Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

appearance differences between coupes and sedans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

appearance differences between coupes and sedans?

Ok i read about the differences between 90-91 and 92-93. But my Question is what can i take off of my 92-93 4dr LX [Because im parting it Completly out] and putting parts on my 92 coupe EX and my 90 Coupe LX. please give me all examples other than motor and tranny of course. for Ex. will the driver side dr from the sedan fit on the 90 coupe and will the seats , headlights bumper , dr trim , dash , ESC.
    www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
    www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
    1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
    4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

I hope u're kidding about the doors rite cause they're not even the same size coupe doors are like twice the lenght of a sedan
    Anyway
    Things u can swap the whole dash, front seats, front windshield, headlights, front and rear bumper, hood, wheels,trunk lid

Things u cannot : outside mirrors, doors, door panels, rear seats
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

thanks man i kinda knew about the windshield. I knew about the hood , headlights , and wheels. i was not to shure about the bumpers and trunk. as for the doors my bad i have not compared my four door with my coupes yet i just got my 4dr im not to fond about 4drs. im still learning about them.

4drs more whores

Comment

Might be stupid but, front fenders interchangable?
        If any one knows of someone looking to buy a Mazda, Subaru, Audi or Porsche please drop me a line.

Comment

basically everything except for the side windows, doors, door panels, mirror and rear seat is interchangeable. other things that arent that come to mind are carpet and headliner and the A, B, and C pillar panels.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

the windshields are not interchangable

Comment

didnt read any of the post but here's all the differences:

Doors
              Mirrors
              all interior pieces except: dash, headliner, front piller covers, rear deck, seats, and carpet
              trunk lid
              inner taillights (the ones in the trunk lid)
              quarter glass (because sedans dont have them lol)

that lists about all the major things. otherwise everything is interchangeable

"the windshields are not interchangable"

are you sure?

the rear seat IS interchangable, the only difference is that the 4 door has the extra side boulster pieces on the top part of the seat, and the 4 door rear's have an armrest (which has no effect on it fitting), the rest of the rear seat fits perfect... so you could use the rear seat out of the coupe
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

bumpers, fenders, hood, are all interchangable, and the trunk lids are with minor modification.
                OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

thanks again guys. keep it cumming if u know anything else.

Comment

The suspensions should be the same, not sure about the rear springs though, and the exhaust from the sedan should fit the 90 lx coupe but not your ex, unless you used everything incl. manifold.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe
                      The suspensions should be the same, not sure about the rear springs though, and the exhaust from the sedan should fit the 90 lx coupe but not your ex, unless you used everything incl. manifold.
                      it will all fit, the only thing u would have to do with the exhuast would be to re run the o2 wires. not hard at all

oh and there was a thread awhile back, i think it was by "im the girl" or "midnightrayne" idk. i know it was a girl lol. but they found out the front windshield was different.

Comment

suspension is 100% the same
                        OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

I know this thread is very old, but the other option was to start a new one and i thought that would have been worse than resurrecting this one...
                          i understand that coupe rear seats will fit into a sedan but be slightly short (yes, i searched), but will sedan rear seats fit in a coupe, and if it's possible, what modifications would be necessary?
                          Thanks in advance for any info

Comment

i though they were the same, only that sedans have two extra cushions on each side?

Comment

90 through 93 sedans and coupes do they use the same side electric mirriors?
                              which ones are better on these headlights

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/976997171.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/976989339.html
                              Last edited by zacatecas; 01-03-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X