motor leaking oil bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motor leaking oil bad

oil is leaking from the driver side of the motor i jacked the car up and thought it was the oil pan or 1 of the gears behind the timing belt cover and its not. its leaking oil and slinging it underneath the car all the way to the back of the car its bad so any ideas whould be great.
    www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
    www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
    1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
    4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

well here you go this is how we do it at the shop get the motor warm not hot and use two cans of foamy engine brite and and spray the shit out of the whole motor , jack it up and spray the shit out of it underneath, let that soak for good ten min., hook your garden hose to the hot water heater if you dont have a pressure washer cover your dizzyand alt with plastic bag and rubber band and after it clean put some uv light engine dye in the oil cap and go for a drive get it good and hot and check it with a uv light oil leak will appear as a glowing alien green color heavier leakage will be brighter in color, or pay me 49.95 to do it for you lol.......
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

I'd say more than likely the infamous front balancer shaft seal walked out, if you don't have a seal retainer. Otherwise, check your front crankshaft seal.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
        I'd say more than likely the infamous front balancer shaft seal walked out, if you don't have a seal retainer. Otherwise, check your front crankshaft seal.
        guessing leads to failure use dye and be positive could be alot more
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
          x2.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

x3. you dont "need" dye to figure out a leak.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

balancer shaft seal

in order to fix that u have to pull the motor out right?
              www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
              www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
              1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
              2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
              3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
              4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

no get your self a timming belt kit and do the timming belt service and when you are in there replace the seal that is bad and put a retainer on the bal shaft you can get one from honda but they are not cheep or you can go to say autozone and get the retainer or if you know how to make one you can do that
                da9b16 is a great seller very quick shipping and great parts

Comment

It was my balance shaft seal when my motor was leaking, replaced associated seals on that side of the motor when I did my head gasket job.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

those balance shaft seal retainers are like 10 bucks from the dealer although prices may vary depending on where you're at.

my local one has a bunch on hand if anyone needs them, as i know i will in the future when i do the timing belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X