Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Greetings from WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from WA

Wow this forum seems to have been around since the dawn of man! An amazing vessel of very useful information.

I've never driven a Honda until I met my current girlfriend, she drives a '90 BBB Sedan and since taking care of it for her for the past year, I've definitely made the F22A1 motor alot happier. (220k) I've run seafoam through the PCV and fuel, deleted the resonator, adjusted her FITV, and got a new air filter. ~Still much more to do, this poor engine was badly mistreated and suffered a blown head-g at one point

I can't believe how user-friendly these motors/cars are. Coming from Chevy's and Domestics, I'm really happy with the way Honda designed everything on the CB7.

Eventually we will be able to get her a newer vehicle and said CB would be mine as I'm actually car-less. (recent divorce )

I've yet to find anything to actually make a thread for, the search tool is amazing.

Anyhow, greetings!

Last edited by Nine-Dee 2.2; 09-30-2017, 05:35 PM.

Welcome to the forums!
    Glad you're going though and searching the forum. With years and years of questions, chances are you'll find your answer but if not, feel free to ask!

Another Chevy/domestic turned Honda owner... not surprised. You'll actually find a lot of the members here are just car lovers, just happens that the CB chassis found it's way into our hearts more so than any other.

When you get a chance, throw some pictures up, post your thoughts or plans on any mods or upgrades.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! If I had known Hondas were as good as they actually are, I probably would have gotten one instead of my old bucket Chevy Blazer.

I am a huge car enthusiast, I'm mainly enthused about practicality and reliability (performance too).The CB7 seems to really be a great all around vehicle. I think if I ever need another car it will be a Honda.

The list of stuff that needs done and stuff I want done are extenuating.

It needs some new parts.. a tranny is in order soon, as well as new front suspension and distributor to name a few.

What I want done is mostly cleaning, this thing is filthy. Totally filthy. I want a bay/int detail, as well as some cosmetic improvements. (Dented drvr rear qp, fading paint)

This thing has been rode hard and put away wet, and it still chugs along just fine. I'm VERY impressed and have alot to do.

I'll post a picture when she's a little cleaner! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X