Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

hello..new member here from arizona with coupe..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol the color is container crate color...lmao !!!it ugly but yea....by the way cd5 rear lip is being put on right now as we speak..but i got a headach so i will continue tomorrow

Comment

cd5 lip is on the car...took me about 2 hours with like carefully done and fit....

Comment

Originally posted by aclude View Post
        i wish i can see this ENG on my CB7....

Comment

yes sir... dyno at 247hp..and 221whp and 198tq.... enought to smoke gsr , ls vtec, and k20,k24 or even frankenstein build.. yes only minor upgrade like headers, intake, cams gears, jun lightwieght flywheels, stage 4 clutch ,
          i spend alot of time on my hand with the engine and my exterior look like shit..now im done with the engine , so im starting to pieces the exterior and make it look better.

Comment

Where'd you go for the dyno? Seems pretty high whp for just 'minor mods'.

Comment

nice ride dude

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                Where'd you go for the dyno? Seems pretty high whp for just 'minor mods'.

locash racing in tempe arizona .. tune it ..with chipped ecu on 91 octane. whp is only 221.. u sure that high ?? i think that about it...

Comment

wittmann, ARIZONA h22a1 coupe cb7 all the way!

Comment

locash racing in tempe arizona .. tune it ..with chipped ecu on 91 octane. whp is only 221.. u sure that high ?? i think that about it...
                    Stock bhp for a jdm h22a is 200bhp. Type S is 220bhp. WHP however is significantly lower. I don't have exact numbers, but I'd like to say around 167whp. You also mentioned 'cams gears' did you mean cam gears, or cams and cam gears?

Comment

Originally posted by d1mes View Post
                      wittmann, ARIZONA h22a1 coupe cb7 all the way!
                      Fuck I hate Wittman. They don't even have a gas station. I think the nearest one is either Wickenburg or Surprise. Almost got stranded out there once. They do have the Chrysler proving grounds out there.

Comment

SEXXXXY CAR keep up the good work
                        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

There's a few guyz in AZ I c cb7's all day Im in south phx and I found another cb7 guy n he has a friend that wanted to start a crew of cb7's sounds good to me what do you guys think.?

Comment

cd5 lip is on the car...took me about 2 hours with like carefully done and fit....

Did you use spray cans on the bumpers?? Looks good

Comment

SWEET ride....

Comment

Working...
                              X