No announcement yet.

mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you're in STL, so there you, STL_Accord(mike) and WilliamW.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

So I've got my brakes sitting at home to go on the car...but the question is:

After I do the roh conversion, should I finish the suspension, or do the interior?

I honestly can't decide. I want the car to handle better, but I also would like the inside to be alot nicer.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Clean ride. Keep up the good work

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
          Finish up that suspension, once thats done you'll be ready to jump on the interior...

I loved the way my cb handled when the suspension was finished.
          i agree, your interior is clean as hell. suspension work first

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

So I'm dealing with idle issues from hell as we speak, but I'm taking care of it one way or another....its just really annoying.

On a good note, I installed my pt6 I've had for a couple months lol.

And here's a bunch of other nice things going on the car soon.

Comment

i love your interior.........one question though where you painted the door panels do you have to be kinda careful not to scratch the paint off?

my ride thread
              my photoshoot

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
                i love your interior.........one question though where you painted the door panels do you have to be kinda careful not to scratch the paint off?
                Thanks man, I really appreciate it. The paint I used doesn't scratch off the doors at all. They have held up for about a year and a half with no problems.
                Its Duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint, so its made for vinyl and sticks to it very well.

Comment

I'm really digging your car man. I would finish up with the suspension before you move back into the interior. It's nice enough, haha.

I have a question about your intake manifold though. Since your maxbore h23 plenum and throttle body, have you noticed a sticky gas pedal? And I feel you on the idle leak, I still don't know what causes it.. I have also been very lazy because of the cold haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92 View Post
                    I'm really digging your car man. I would finish up with the suspension before you move back into the interior. It's nice enough, haha.

I have a question about your intake manifold though. Since your maxbore h23 plenum and throttle body, have you noticed a sticky gas pedal? And I feel you on the idle leak, I still don't know what causes it.. I have also been very lazy because of the cold haha.
                    Thanks.

And no, I haven't noticed a sticky gas pedal. Maybe your throttle cable needs adjustment?

I got the idle problem taken car of finally. It was a matter of fixing a stuck valve on my fitv, and adjusting the tps.

Comment

nice DX bro. where did u get the "I love my cb7" sticker from?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
                        nice DX bro. where did u get the "I love my cb7" sticker from?
                        I got it from jdmdecals.com

They have a I heart (you choose) decal, and I just made it CB7.

http://www.jdmdecals.com/index.php?a...d&productId=74

Comment

Took some pictures of my car, so finally I have shots of it from afar with the ex alloys.

ROH conversion is coming soon!

OMFG is that a fighter jet!? Yeah, it is.

Last edited by mndude07; 12-23-2008, 02:19 AM.

Comment

No love for the new pics of the ex alloys? C'mon they're better than steelies at least.

Comment

i like how it goes with your bumpers but i think if you had cd5 rims painted black...twice the nice

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
                                i like how it goes with your bumpers but i think if you had cd5 rims painted black...twice the nice
                                Yeah, I would have liked some cd5 wheels, but these were so cheap I couldn't pass them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X