No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because thats where conspiracies come from, bullshit. They like to make shit up to push their agenda, and all the tin foil hat sheep follow.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
      Because thats where conspiracies come from, bullshit. They like to make shit up to push their agenda, and all the tin foil hat sheep follow.
      I know, it just pisses me the hell off. Im all for asking questions and being informed but I mean, someone said a lady that died at Newtown died at the Marathon....

First off its not even possible lol, I mean really?

Second its just blatantly disrespectful to the real victims.

Comment

what agenda?

there are things that are shady and don't have clear answers or endings. that's where conspiracy starts. trying to find an answer.

this situation was horrible to the victims. yah someone was just messed up, if you read through any of my posts there is some logical reasoning behind it. I like my foil hat but I think I'm somewhat rational minded. there is some crazy stuff I believe in but there's reasoning behind it.

people believe in some funny stuff if you think about it. take religions for example.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I havent been informed on how officials concluded yhat the two brothers where suspects. I have followed the shooting and manhunt but neve got a tal understanding on why thay are suspect. Just two people in a crowd buy ive never seen the alledged "drop" off video.

Comment

Ok so heres a question for those wondering if they are the bombers,

if they weren't why did the run from police, throw grenades at the police, and use a similar style bomb as a smoke bomb?

The screen grabs from the cc tv clearly shows the same two guys there, both with bags similar to the ones used to hide the bombs....

how much more proof do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
              I havent been informed on how officials concluded yhat the two brothers where suspects. I have followed the shooting and manhunt but neve got a tal understanding on why thay are suspect. Just two people in a crowd buy ive never seen the alledged "drop" off video.
              Have you seen the video that the FBI posted of the two brothers walking through the crowd, each carrying the same style backpacks that were the same used to carry the bombs? They also had other pictures placing them at the place of the bombs..... The FBI isn't going to release all of their images or evidence to the public.... and this is usually where the tinfoil hat guys step in and try to fill in the gaps with their rhetoric.

You have to remember that they are still only calling this kid a suspect!

I understand that we need people to question the gov't. However when they go as far as to edit videos and images to suit their beliefs/opinions that's just wrong. I see why they get so many uneducated people following them though....
              Last edited by GhostAccord; 04-20-2013, 12:31 PM.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

FBi is the fucking shit. you'd be amazed at what they can do. im surprised they found these guys as fast as they did. it's stupid powerful because if they want to track somebody they can...the one kid obviously had a whole life going for him.

what's the motive? guess thats why he was detained alive. personally, id rather just see him dead.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

^^^ That's hilarious ^^^

Watch the first video of guy talking about bomb sniffing dogs and the like...
                    http://www.bestgore.com/brain-fart/p...ct-2-captured/

Personally I'm glad he's alive to hopefully answer the "why's" to all of this. Also, less likely the gov't can lie to us or people can at least believe they would lie to the public about how this incident came about.

Also, in incidents of death I think the families of the deceased should have a say in any sentencing.
                    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Here is a quote from a major news organization that i'll just happen to leave out lol.

It was in reference to VIDEO FOOTAGE....

not the boogieman, or ufos, or Canada's free healthcare.

"It does seem to be pretty clear that this suspect took the backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion went off and then moved away from the backpack in time for the second explosion,"
                      Last edited by Ralphie; 04-22-2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        Here is a quote from a major news organization that i'll just happen to leave out lol.

It was in reference to VIDEO FOOTAGE....

not the boogieman, or ufos, or Canada's free healthcare.
                        You should just stop trying to convince these people of anything.

Back on topic;

Rumor mill is suggesting that maybe the older brother put him up to it. I don't know if I buy that. Either way, they should publically stone this guy to death.

They want to act like its the middle east in Boston, STONE HIS ASS
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                          You should just stop trying to convince these people of anything.

Back on topic;

Rumor mill is suggesting that maybe the older brother put him up to it. I don't know if I buy that. Either way, they should publically stone this guy to death.

They want to act like its the middle east in Boston, STONE HIS ASS
                          Im not so much trying to convince the naysayers, as I am trying to shout over them to ensure my voice is heard and so is the voices of the victims!

On topic-

Classmates are saying that he was a genuine kid and was hella polite etc, so they think his brother brainwashed him.

Honestly his brother looks crazier then him. Supposedly he looked up to his older brother, and if that's true, I could see him getting talked into going along with it.

Classmates saw him at the gym the day after the bombing.....he looked glum and wasn't really working out.

Sounds a lot like someone who is feeling guilty maybe? Kind of going through the motions but not really "there"?

Obv it won't get him any sympathy, at least not from me.

It doesn't surprise me, however, because i've talked to people who work at the ADX facility in Colorado who oversee inmates such as Ted Kazinski and the 9/11 guys and they have all reported that they are some of the most respectful guys they've met. It's hard to believe, but everyone always wants to believe that people who do things like this are crazy like the joker from the Dark Knight....simply not true.

Hindsight is always 20/20 but it's useless.

They said that his neck wound, which is keeping him from talking, may be a botched suicide attempt.
                          Last edited by Ralphie; 04-22-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            FBi is the fucking shit. you'd be amazed at what they can do. im surprised they found these guys as fast as they did. it's stupid powerful because if they want to track somebody they can...the one kid obviously had a whole life going for him.

what's the motive? guess thats why he was detained alive. personally, id rather just see him dead.

I've been scared since Enemy of the State.
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              Im not so much trying to convince the naysayers, as I am trying to shout over them to ensure my voice is heard and so is the voices of the victims!

On topic-

Classmates are saying that he was a genuine kid and was hella polite etc, so they think his brother brainwashed him.

Honestly his brother looks crazier then him. Supposedly he looked up to his older brother, and if that's true, I could see him getting talked into going along with it.

Classmates saw him at the gym the day after the bombing.....he looked glum and wasn't really working out.

Sounds a lot like someone who is feeling guilty maybe? Kind of going through the motions but not really "there"?

Obv it won't get him any sympathy, at least not from me.

It doesn't surprise me, however, because i've talked to people who work at the ADX facility in Colorado who oversee inmates such as Ted Kazinski and the 9/11 guys and they have all reported that they are some of the most respectful guys they've met. It's hard to believe, but everyone always wants to believe that people who do things like this are crazy like the joker from the Dark Knight....simply not true.

Hindsight is always 20/20 but it's useless.

They said that his neck wound, which is keeping him from talking, may be a botched suicide attempt.
                              Yeah I heard that he tried to kill himself.

I think we deserve answers, but this kid deserves NO SYMPATHY. Seriously.

I don't care if Big Broski brain washed him or not. Kid was bombing Boston and shooting people and shit. Kid deserves to die. I hope they do some drastic stuff to get some answers out of this guy and figure WTF'ing deal is.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Im interested in why big brother had a wife and kid up in RI, in a ritzy neighborhood , that he only visited on weekends.

Supposedly she was a normal chick one day, and came back the next married and in full islamic dress....and then rarely left the house...

Not speculating on the muslim shit, just saying generally, that's fucking strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X