No announcement yet.

lummieCB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to see more pics of this ride buddy...
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Don't have any new pics so here's a compilation of one's i've posted before in other places.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 05-06-2007, 10:34 PM.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

new pic of the BlizzSquare grille.

Look no key hole!

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Wow , all I can say is wow.. Very nice ride my friend.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Nice updates johnny. you should buy wilson's brand new oem foglights for your car.

Comment

yeah i've been thinking about fogs but i don't want the front of my car to look too busy. i feel like the back of my car is being neglected, need to bring some sexy back to the ass end of the car.

Comment

awesome ride! the headlights looks sick.

Comment

I like your car a lot man. Is that the original paint after all these years?

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                    I like your car a lot man. Is that the original paint after all these years?
                    Nah the car was in pretty bad shape. I had it repainted about 7 months ago.

Comment

hot shit...wanna do a lil 626 photoshoot? hahah
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i like the little, but yet key changes you have made to your CB. its a very well rounded beauty!

i look forward to seeing more progress!

cheers!
                        Sean
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

car looks friggin' awesome! gotta see this car one day. but i demand more pics of your IS!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                            new pic of the BlizzSquare grille.

Look no key hole!

The new pics looks hottt and the grill is off the chain...im a bit about there being no key whole...whats the deal buddy.
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Take rear door handles off of a 4 door cb and swap it over to eliminate the keyhole.

I hate looking at your car Johnny, it makes me feel bad about how neglected my car is.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                                hot shit...wanna do a lil 626 photoshoot? hahah
                                Sure man. i'm usually not busy Saturday nights.

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                                car looks friggin' awesome! gotta see this car one day. but i demand more pics of your IS!
                                haha thanks! My IS is bone stock so i don't really take many pictures of it. I'll shoot some more pics of it for yah.

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                                I hate looking at your car Johnny, it makes me feel bad about how neglected my car is.
                                Man what are you talking about. Your cars clean too! You're just at a crossroads between your CB and your next project.

Comment

Working...
                                X