• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 F22A Turbo Vs Dodge Caliber Turbo

As the title states.
    CB7 on 9lbs
    Caliber was on 17lbs but also weighs like 3200lbs

You can barely hear my turbo or bov over his that really loud.

Low Roll:

High Roll:
    Last edited by tutsuo; 05-11-2014, 09:16 PM.
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Dam. He mad!
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Even for a dark ass video...I could see you almost went through a stop sign!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Caliber's look bad ass IMO when they are done up nice but stock as a rental type car they just plain suck a big one, one reason why Chrysler has and will always be a last resort of car ownership for me.
        " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
          Even for a dark ass video...I could see you almost went through a stop sign!
          No stop signs that was on a highway :P
          Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
          den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

The caliber is cool too bad a lot of people disliked it IMO. Now go and race the neon srt4 I'd like to see the results on that too. Same weight for both cars and turbo that should be a nice match for you.

Comment

The Caliber was a total turd. Chrysler took the momentum they got with the Neon (which wasn't great... but wasn't terrible) and ran themselves right into a wall. The Caliber SRT-4 would've been kinda cool if the Neon SRT-4 continued to exist alongside of it. As a Neon replacement... that was pathetic.

I'm anxious to see what comes of the Dart. Supposedly AWD and 300hp.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                The Caliber was a total turd. Chrysler took the momentum they got with the Neon (which wasn't great... but wasn't terrible) and ran themselves right into a wall. The Caliber SRT-4 would've been kinda cool if the Neon SRT-4 continued to exist alongside of it. As a Neon replacement... that was pathetic.

I'm anxious to see what comes of the Dart. Supposedly AWD and 300hp.
                Yeah the dart was supposed to take the neons place. But if its awd and at a decent price man that's going to flank the evo a d Subaru.

I just hope the motor and drivetrain is up to par and reliable under abuse compared to the evo and Subaru because both Subaru and Mitsubishi them shits break down and cost a grip to fix. The aftermarket support with Mopar had better be there too with the kits

Comment

The Evo is done after this year. The Dart will be filling the void it leaves behind... how well it does so remains to be seen.

The Evo used the "World Engine" that was co-developed by Hyundai, Mitsubishi, and Daimler-Chrysler. That same engine was used in the Caliber. I don't recall if the performance Dart's engine is going to be sourced from Chrysler stock (which will likely be based on that same World Engine design) or Fiat's own.

Any high performance car is likely to break when driven hard, and none of them are cheap to fix. We're well beyond the days of a 160hp Civic Si being considered a true "sport sedan". These days, if your turbo 4s and N.A V6s aren't churning out AT LEAST 300hp, you aren't likely to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    The Evo is done after this year. The Dart will be filling the void it leaves behind... how well it does so remains to be seen.

The Evo used the "World Engine" that was co-developed by Hyundai, Mitsubishi, and Daimler-Chrysler. That same engine was used in the Caliber. I don't recall if the performance Dart's engine is going to be sourced from Chrysler stock (which will likely be based on that same World Engine design) or Fiat's own.

Any high performance car is likely to break when driven hard, and none of them are cheap to fix. We're well beyond the days of a 160hp Civic Si being considered a true "sport sedan". These days, if your turbo 4s and N.A V6s aren't churning out AT LEAST 300hp, you aren't likely to be taken seriously.
                    It may be similarities in casting but that's about it. None of the three motors are even close. It's like comparing a orange to Apple. They both look round. That's where similarities end. Not untill you cut into it do you find out they are completely different from open to semi closed deck to head design changes that mate to the block. Internals, turbo, cams the whole thing.

The dart will not fill the void. The only car that may is the focus rs, or that vw r thing whatever it's called.

Comment

Man, I could've had two kids since this thread was last active!

I never said that the World Engine was the same in every application. It is not. However, it WAS co-developed by Hyundai, Mitsubishi, and Daimler-Chrysler... which is what I said. That is fact. It cannot be argued.

The Dart SRT is now slated to be released in 2017. It will be AWD, and will produce over 300hp and 300ft-lbs. So yes... it will nicely fill the void left by the Evo for a 300-ish horsepower AWD sportscar. Though you are correct that the Focus RS appeared quite suddenly with just that... and the Golf R, which wasn't in the same arena as the STi and Evo when it was first released, is now actually FASTER than the STi... so I agree... 19 months after I posted that, yes... there are now other turbo AWD sport compact cars capable of filling the Evo void.

Comment

Working...
                      X