got my speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my speakers

UPS delivered my speakers about 20 min ago...im happy ...good start to my 18th birthday (happy birthday to me)...i got a pair of Kicker 6.5in coaxials (K60)...yeah i know i said i was gonna go with Infinity Kappa's but when you're an 18 year old high school senior that spends his $7.75 paychecks on useless crap, well i didnt have the patience to save money...oh well my loss...i plan on replacing the 6x9's next then getting two 12in solo-barics, then maybe replace the 4in speakers in the back (its a wagon)...yay happy birthday to me!

Nice, Happy late B-day! When it comes time to look for a sub, I would also reccomend looking at the Adire Audio Subs (Brahma and Shiva).

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Yeah, late happy b-day! I had those speakers in the rear deck before getting Eclipse speakers and they take massive amounts of power! I was feeding them 70 watts RMS each and the guy who has them now is still feeding them 60 watts RMS, and we like our music loud. It's an excellent choice moneywise you won't regret it, especially if you want a full Kicker kit!
      CAI soundz so good........
      But not as good as a full Eclipse Sound system
      www.clubaccordquebec.com

Comment

I got my infinity kappa's off ebay for really cheap. Too late now.
        Last edited by thatsitbelowradarSTL; 04-17-2004, 03:22 PM.
        Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
        Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
          I also scored large with Infinity on Ebay.

Seller had the wrong generic Infinity pic, so no one was bidding.
          $5.25USD for 692.5's.

Boo-ya!
          I'm happy for ya, nice way to own !
          CAI soundz so good........
          But not as good as a full Eclipse Sound system
          www.clubaccordquebec.com

Comment

Working...
          X