The stupid question thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    Answer: Most things that are "good" turn bad after a sometimes short while: alcohol, meth, cocaine, street racing, affairs, cheating, picking fights, kleptomania, etc. Some things that are good never stop being good: putting others needs before your own, giving to the poor, and learning.

Question: What is the fastest way for someone to go from to :?
    To your answer, I was thinking of a Twinky, they never go bad! But anyways,

To your question, I find that usually taking a shit in a friend's shower will do the trick but then you have to wait for them to realize it. Another way is to give some one $5, beat them then take the 5 back with their wallet, just do not get caught. There is always the classic and dishonorable kick to the balls. Have a talk with me and you will go from to in no time.

Is there really no stupid questions only stupid people?
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
      To your answer, I was thinking of a Twinky, they never go bad! But anyways,

To your question, I find that usually taking a shit in a friend's shower will do the trick but then you have to wait for them to realize it. Another way is to give some one $5, beat them then take the 5 back with their wallet, just do not get caught. There is always the classic and dishonorable kick to the balls. Have a talk with me and you will go from to in no time.

Is there really no stupid questions only stupid people?
      Answer: There are stupid people everywhere especially if you live in California. You just have to look closely enough

Question. If a hooker gets raped, is it rape or shoplifting?
      visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
        Answer: There are stupid people everywhere especially if you live in California. You just have to look closely enough

Question. If a hooker gets raped, is it rape or shoplifting?
        AHAHAHHHAHAHAhahaahahahahahahaha

Its rape, but, fucking great question. Hahahahahah

If going to the gym makes you fit and in shape, does going to the grocery store make you fat?
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
          If going to the gym makes you fit and in shape, does going to the grocery store make you fat?
          Answer: That depends on what you buy. If you only buy MACHO SHIRT BUSTING MUSCLE BUILDING PROTEIN POWDER, then you should be ok, but if you live off of the frozen isle's versions of Burger King, then yes.

Question: I know some people sleep walk, but has anyone ever sleep driven?
          Last edited by af_1132; 03-19-2014, 12:22 PM.
          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
            Answer: That depends on what you buy. If you only buy MACHO SHIRT BUSTING MUSCLE BUILDING PROTEIN POWDER, then you should be ok, but if you live off of the frozen isle's versions of Burger King, then yes.

Question: I know some people sleep walk, but has anyone ever sleep driven?
            I guess it depends on how much coffee you drink or how long you've been driving for, but yes it is possible to sleep drive.

If canned chunky chicken noodle soup makes me sick to my stomach while I have a cold is there a chance I could sneeze while puking and get chicken chunks and noodles stuck in my nose?

Comment

I have had a similar result, it was something different and yes it will get in your nose and it hurts like hell!

So if in the Southern Hemisphere it is cold in July and warm in December, do cats chase dogs, criminals incarcerate police, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
                answer: it is impossible and furthermore "You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

-sean
                My question is which one is pink
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                  I have had a similar result, it was something different and yes it will get in your nose and it hurts like hell!

So if in the Southern Hemisphere it is cold in July and warm in December, do cats chase dogs, criminals incarcerate police, etc?
                  In good ol Oz all that happens and you are standing upside down too.
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Do toliets flush diffrent in Australia?
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Do toliets flush diffrent in Australia?
                      yes southern hemisphere has an effect on the swirls.

If she says she's not a slut? Does that make her a volunteer prostitute?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Slut, whore, voluntary prostitute, same thing. So no, she could be dirty however.

Do seasons not fear the reaper?

Comment

No they do not, nor do the wind, the sun, or the rain.

is there really a black santa clause or are those decorations in the mall kinda just like the black barbie doll. ya know, one that looks like me and one that looks like you.

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
                            No they do not, nor do the wind, the sun, or the rain.

is there really a black santa clause or are those decorations in the mall kinda just like the black barbie doll. ya know, one that looks like me and one that looks like you.

-sean
                            there actualy is a black santa. He is however very hard to spot because he moves faster in his modded out sleigh than white santa. plus on top of that its very hard to see because his sleigh is black as well. you can usualy tell if you have been visited by black santa if your gifts are wrapped in shiny paper. shiny paper is dope as shit and black santa thinks so to.

Here is a video showing the diffrence of what most people believe. I can tell you for a fact that black santa is not at all like what the video portrays.

what is colder than a well diggers ass?
                            Last edited by RyanD; 03-19-2014, 09:00 PM.
                            visit vgruk

Comment

there actualy is a black santa. He is however very hard to spot because he moves faster in his modded out sleigh than white santa. plus on top of that its very hard to see because his sleigh is black as well. you can usualy tell if you have been visited by black santa if your gifts are wrapped in shiny paper. shiny paper is dope as shit and black santa thinks so to.

Here is a video showing the diffrence of what most people believe. I can tell you for a fact that black santa is not at all like what the video portrays.
                              No question?

If you fart, and smell it, and it's trapped under the sheets, are you required to announce it?
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                                No question?

If you fart, and smell it, and it's trapped under the sheets, are you required to announce it?
                                Only in the presence of polite company.

How do you catch the pink dragon.

Comment

Working...
                                X