Where ever that picture came from.

Why do they call it Aspen CO?
    because Asspenis seemed inappropriate?

-supplied my question in post above
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Some crap about the human spirit or what ever.

Does a Memory Foam mattress forget a traumatic experience such as...

Take it all in.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post

Take it all in.
        After that thing gets off the memory foam mattress, inscribed in the wrinkles left behind in the folds of the memory(lol) it reads "Do work"

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
        what is the meaning of life? and is this question a good one or stupid one?

-sean

The meaning of life is to enjoy yourself while you have time. You usually don't start thinking about that, until you realize how much time you've spent being caught up in the minimal things of life(old balls status) and the reality sets in that you don't have much time left.

There is no given meaning to life. You will just die some day. Now, if you MAKE a meaning for YOUR life, and make a point to enjoy it every day to the fullest, when you die, you'll have an opinion of what the meaning of YOUR life was and you'll be able to share that with younger people asking the same question,"whats the meaning of life?".

What we do in life can last an eternity. Define your page in the book, don't just get lost in the fold.

Why doesn't my stomach know the difference between bored and hungry?
        Last edited by toycar; 03-21-2014, 09:10 AM.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
          Why doesn't my stomach know the difference between bored and hungry?
          Answer: Because there are fast food restaurants that double as hang outs.

Question: Is it possible to ride a bike upside down (hands and arms do the pedaling, feet do the steering)?
          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
            Answer: Because there are fast food restaurants that double as hang outs.

Question: Is it possible to ride a bike upside down (hands and arms do the pedaling, feet do the steering)?
            If you can sit on your face, you can do anything.

Why is the sky blue all over the world when there are plenty of deserts and forests reflecting plenty of other colors into the sky?
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Its not reflection that makes the color in the sky. I should know I got a PhD for $80 on the internet.

What if you kill a hooker and you only have a smart car, how do you transport the body?

Comment

Time for a little mathies .

Where things first go wrong here is the bus boy's explanation: "So its fair since you each spent $9 right?"

You actually each spent $10, so that $10 x 3 = $30. The hotel room was $25, so there was an extra $5 paid to the bus boy altogether. He splits up this $5 into 4 groups: $2, $1, $1, $1 and distributes them as he does (each of the $1s is distributed to the three people, and the other $2 is distributed to his pocket). If you add up how the money was split up: $25 + $2 + $1 + $1 + $1, you get $30.

The second thing that causes the paradox is the calculation $9 x 3 = $27. Instead, it needs to be done like this:
                $10 x 3 = $30
                $30 - $3 = $27

One you do this, do not then add $2. Subtract $2, to get to $25, which is what the room cost.

This, followed by $25 + $2 + $1 + $1 + $1 = $30 shows that no money is missing.

I'm honestly not trying to show off or be a punk or some other (insert word of your choice). I like figuring these math riddles out.

I suppose thats one way to look at it.

The simpler way is that the bus boy tip was a shared cost as well. $9 each, $27 total.

$25 for the room
                $2 for the tip.

Its an example I give in a biz class I teach occasionally addressing hidden costs in business. Is it money in, or money out?

Money out = $27 total. Money in, $3 in change.

Question: What are three friends doing in a hotel room that cost only $25 a night????
                Pulling a train on the female manager that gave them the cheap rates.

Comment

Its not reflection that makes the color in the sky. I should know I got a PhD for $80 on the internet.

What if you kill a hooker and you only have a smart car, how do you transport the body?
                  In 5 mm thick, heavy duty trash bags?

Comment

man you guys didnt answer my stupid question.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                      So if a woman is scorned by a guy..what would it be if it were opposite?
                      A guy is told "you will always be wrong, get used to it" by a woman.

Is it possible to hold your breath in a vacuum chamber?
                      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Yes, but there is a chance of being flipped inside out.

So if killing the original vampire cures Vampirism, will killing patient zero work with Cancer, AIDs, and being hit with a brick?

Comment

Take it all in.

and she got kids to boot

who is the dude who did the deed
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                            and she got kids to boot

who is the dude who did the deed
                            My guess? Gilbert Grape did the deed.

If black is considered to be the collection of all colors, then whats up with shadows?

Comment

Because your soul is so fucking colorful. But I have never seen an absolutely black shadow just more grey added to the colors of which the shadow is being projected on. If it was truly black then something ain't right with physics.

Theoretically if my ancestry of 100 years ago is Irish I am considered just American not Irish American, why is it that black people are African American and not American even though their ancestors have been here for 300 years?

Comment

Same reason Native Americans are still called Native Americans. Why?

'Cause white people said so, and so, it is. I mean, they never called themselves "Native Americans" just like black slaves didn't refer to themselves as "African Americans" either. White people said so, and so it became.

If a Black American is called an "African American" than what do you call an Ethiopian immigrant that is a citizen of America?

Comment

Working...
                                X