No announcement yet.

I Need Your Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I had a hard time keeping liquids down, my doctor told me to take small amounts (2-4oz, I believe, as an adult) every 5 minutes. That helped prevent a vomiting reflex. It seemed to work for me. Although I do agree with Scott that he should get to the hospital if he can't even keep liquids down, that may be something to try.

Comment

O shit! Hope he's okay!

first you almost go off a Cliff and now this. Hows he doing?

Comment

i'm sorry to hear about this bro.

i used to get sick every year and have to go to the hosp and get an IV every spring and i will get so dehydrated that i'd will be huclating.

but so far i have not gotten an IV for the past 4 years.

best advice is tonot eat anthig sip on apple juice and water. i mean sip don't gulp it down and chug it. but small sips every few to 30 min's

also get some either chewable or liquid vitamins, that will go a long way to help his immune system.

and plenty of rest. don't let him watch tv play video games or anyting just knock him out and keep him in bed.

i heardd abotu the swine flu and i think only the people that die from is is either already weak or stressed or alreacy have a bad immune system,.

anyone can pull through a bad flu. it is al the matter of being hydrated vitamins and alot of rest

he in my prayers

EDIT: if he too weak to sit up or get out of bed take him to hospitable or call amblance, happened to me twice. use your best judgemnt bro
        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

he has another prayer coming from me. hope he gets well soon.
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Don't worry Richie, he'll be fine. Like stated before, hydration is important. Hope he gets well soon !

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

hey richie

hey its killa i hope your lil man gets better soon he will be in my prayers , se te quiere de gratis pai ..

Comment

Damn Richie, I just saw this. Got you and yours added to the list. Stay strong cabron!

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Richie.
                  Let us know how things go.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

you already know rich...my yeni is in surgery as we speak for her tonsils and still recovering from scarlet fever...her body looks like alligator skin peeling...wats wrong with all the kids being sick all of a sudden...

q dios me lo bendiga...
                    OLD

Comment

prayers sent. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Thanks for the support!!! But today his much better, No fever and he's keeping down his fluids. And yes I took him to the hospital on Sunday when he had a fever of 103F. We rush to the hospital and that where we found out the he had the swine flu. They close down the daycare for 2 days to clean up. 5 other kids got sick.
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

aww poor baby. good to hear he is doing better

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                            Thanks for the support!!! But today his much better, No fever and he's keeping down his fluids. And yes I took him to the hospital on Sunday when he had a fever of 103F. We rush to the hospital and that where we found out the he had the swine flu. They close down the daycare for 2 days to clean up. 5 other kids got sick.
                            Glad to hear he's feeling better.

cb7tuner prayers ftw!

Comment

im glad he got better, we had a prayer last night at my house and like other tuners we had you in our prayers too.

Comment

Good. Once the fever breaks, it's usually a sign that he's going to recover quickly.

I had it a few months ago, and my fever (also about 103... if it got to 104 I was going to the hospital) lasted for about 2 days. Once it broke, I got better in another 2 days, and just held onto a cough for about a month.

Glad he's doing better! It must be scary as hell as a parent to see your child sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X