Damn I hit somebody!!! *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I hit somebody!!! *pics*

I was going home. And this bitch was going threw a light and when it turn yellow she slam on her brake hard. I though she was going to take the yellow so I said to myself me too... I was wrong. BOOMMMM. Plus a $168 ticket

I'm taking her apart to see the damage. The fenders are ok and the bumper cover. The headlight housing are broken but I got a see. Need a hood and a bumper support and a radiator. May be a radiator support. I'll be updating. I'm ok, Just sad

Last edited by RICHIE*GT35R; 04-07-2010, 10:45 PM.
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

she looking to pay off her house
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

yeah...I learned that lesson the same hard way. And you can't just assume they will all brake for yellow...cause those bastards do it last second. Only thing I can suggest for next time is not follow so close when you approach a light...is what I do...still...
      ____

Comment

At least it wasen't your nice car.

Comment

you didnt hit her, she cut you off because she had road rage and you didnt see her signal as well.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

damn dude. Ive come close to doing that many times

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by tippey764
              at Least It Wasen't Your Nice Car.
              x2...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

FACK! Coņo brother, looks nasty. Couldve been worse bro, and definitely good thing you had that one, and not "El Nene". Glad your ok, grandpa...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

dang that sucks...is it a CHINESE CAUSE I HAVE MILLIONS OF THEM IN B.C VANCOUVER THAT CAN'T EVEN DRIVE SHI$@#$#T
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

damn bro, that DD was too clean to be fucked up. Happy you are ok tho.
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

At least the damage is minimal... and you're ok. That'll buff out!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                        she looking to pay off her house
                        LOL!!
                        Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                        yeah...I learned that lesson the same hard way. And you can't just assume they will all brake for yellow...cause those bastards do it last second. Only thing I can suggest for next time is not follow so close when you approach a light...is what I do...still...
                        Yeah I learned my lesson... 1st time I hit somebody
                        Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        I know man!!! I be crying if it was BLACKY
                        Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        you didnt hit her, she cut you off because she had road rage and you didnt see her signal as well.
                        LOL!!!
                        Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                        damn dude. Ive come close to doing that many times
                        Just be careful man!
                        Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                        FACK! Coņo brother, looks nasty. Couldve been worse bro, and definitely good thing you had that one, and not "El Nene". Glad your ok, grandpa...
                        LOL!! Es una CABRONA!!
                        Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                        dang that sucks...is it a CHINESE CAUSE I HAVE MILLIONS OF THEM IN B.C VANCOUVER THAT CAN'T EVEN DRIVE SHI$@#$#T
                        Weird!! She was Indian... LOL!!
                        Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        damn bro, that DD was too clean to be fucked up. Happy you are ok tho.
                        I knnow but yeah I'm ok
                        Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        At least the damage is minimal... and you're ok. That'll buff out!
                        Thanks! I already got some phone call and got some parts for her and HELP too
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Shit man you came out better than I did!!! whole front end got ripped off when I t-boned that lady back in January. I got to see the wagon on Monday and it was looking pretty good, just not the same anymore. From the looks of my head light wiring harness, I hope all that shit still works.

I noticed somebody didnt say it but................THAT'LL BUFF OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                            Got the same problem on the east coast! No use of the mirrors, no looking, no signaling, just look forward and drive. This confuses me because there are so many cars and people where they come from.

But anywho. RICHIE*GT35R, hopefully there is no internal damage. It looks like your fenders are ok actually, which is really good. Maybe just a new hood and bits and pieces. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              x3.

I thought it was, too. Glad you're ok. This is what DDs are for. That way if you get in an accident, it's not your baby.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X