KeeleDesign : 1968 Chevy Impala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeeleDesign : 1968 Chevy Impala

327 with 2 speed power glide, details and explination to come. I made this thread to remind me when i have time to tell the storry of my new journey.

this may not be what you expected. but knowing what i do for a living, you should have.

This car has the original engine tranny, well everything is matching vins... but guess what I don't care about keeping it original, It is a good showing of the 1 owner that owned it since it was new. \
    The car looks rough, but considering some we have done, it's in excellent shape.

I baught this car for my son and I as time goes by, to work on restore and make better than before. Similar to fooses work such as this 65. this will have a similar stance just a few different body lines, and black of corse.

my inspirations.

I want to make this flawless from the ground up, and have one heck of a family airlome for generations to come. I will be building this to drive,, not to sit in 1 spot on a trailor or shows, so the quality will have to be top notch.
    It's pretty kewl this car was built in NewYork and baught new here in Waverly TN at Everready motors that no longer exzists, and it will re-live here in waverly TN.

Last edited by dj_ender; 06-29-2014, 10:49 PM.
    "Self Renewed"

Wow! I used to ride out in one of these back in the days on some 13 x 7 daytons. Brings back memories. lots of room. Electrical issues is why my friend got rid of it. Pics please.
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

pics man! what if I cant read?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

*like*

cant wait to see actual pics

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Pics PLEASE! My great aunt had one for over thirty years from the dealer to the day she passed away. It wasn't as fast as my 70 LeMans, or as sweet looking as my old 68 Catalina ( I grew up not just domestic, not just GM, but Pontiac oriented. lol), but it was still a damn fine car, built when the big three were KINGS!

Comment

Keeledesign, you are THE BIGGEST FUCK on cb7tuner.

For not posting pics.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighlight it, folks.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

sorry been real buisy, i'll post up pics and storry this weekend.

^^^^
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I hope so man, I can't wait!! I love them Nostalgic Chevys!!
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

photos and updated 1'st post
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Such a beautiful car. holy shit.

Comment

you know the timeline i spent on the comaro in the paint faq thread, not counting multiple others that have also taken that long and longer,

so I'm thinking between 4-7 years before this car is complete. It will be done right, thats for sure.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Man, that's not rough at all! You should see my '64 Impala SS, lol. Lookin forward to seeing more of this one!

My 64 is gonna be a frame off, and I hope to start on the frame this summer.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

same here, gona put the corvette suspension and brakes on mine. we are trying to figure out how to pull the body with destroying anything, i wish i had a rotisorey
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

I have an Auto Twirler, they run around $1200 for the fully adjustable model in bare steel. Few hundred more for powdercoat. A two post hoist works great for lifting the body off the frame.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X