Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

flush dd cb7 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flush dd cb7 project

been on this site for a while now.figure id start posting info/pix.let me knw what you guys think.

interior shots.and yes before you say it its kinda ghetto.bought it from by brother like that and just decided to rock it i guess.its clean though

Looks good, just needs body work.

What are the specs on the wheels/tires?

Comment

I like it.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I like it too. The sun fade gives it character. Specs on the wheels tho cuz they are bitching!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

wheels are xxr 521 16x8 plus 20,falken ziex 205/50/16 tires.arp extended studs,muteki gold lug nuts

Comment

Straight up. In love. I love the body of the car actually. The faded paint and sanded stuff looks really good. Thumbs up for sure

Comment

+20 offset on cbs look dam perfect!
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

thanks,yea im trying to get it set just right.im thinking of going with 195/50/16 next.that should be perfect.

Comment

yea the car was painted a custom brown color to match the interior.but my brother had it sitting on the yard for a yr or so in san bernadino with the sand storms so to speak.so it starting to peel the clear coat pretty bad.aso i started to sand down the hood,trunk,roof and fenders,and rattle canned the trunk/hood satin brown.
                  just until i get it painted the real color.

Comment

You have a clean cb7 did you paint your corner lights?

Comment

Paint the whole car and it's perfect IMO. Nice to see another CB7 in So Cal too! Love the wheels/suspension!
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Sick cb.one good fresh paint job and your set bro.what city you stay in??

Comment

Those wheels are Niiiiice... They sit in the well perfect...

Comment

here are some more pix.yea just waiting on the rest of the suspension to be done and i plan on painting it,and doing motor with next taxes.

im from pico rivera,ca

Comment

This is sweet, never seen that interior color on a CB but I'm fairly new.

Comment

Working...
                              X