Good luck South florida!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck South florida!!!

I hope the guys from South Florida are ok with this hurricane... Im getting ready myself
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

It'll only be rain here on the west coast, even in Miami it should only be power outages and low level flooding. Last time I checked it was only 80-90mph winds which aint jack unless you are in an h2 on a bridge or something.

But im hoping it wont start to flood here until after I get home from work, since it floods a bunch, and I dont tempt fate and cross puddles that look deep.

Comment

HURRICANE SCHMURICANE!!! these lil gust of wind.....pleeze...give me a tsunami or something..... yeah you guys down in mia i hope you stock up on your zephryhills <yall know what im talking bout>.....and D -cell batteries....last time we lost power for like a week here in tampa..

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
        It'll only be rain here on the west coast, even in Miami it should only be power outages and low level flooding. Last time I checked it was only 80-90mph winds which aint jack unless you are in an h2 on a bridge or something.

But im hoping it wont start to flood here until after I get home from work, since it floods a bunch, and I dont tempt fate and cross puddles that look deep.
        oh yeah...all you guys down in miami..i hope you got your bypass valves installed!!

Comment

lmao ya when we got hit in by that hurricane last yr i lost power for a week it sucked major balls lol and j-ville rarely gets hit i hope everyone will be ok good luck u guys and ill be prayin for ya
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
            lmao ya when we got hit in by that hurricane last yr i lost power for a week it sucked major balls lol and j-ville rarely gets hit i hope everyone will be ok good luck u guys and ill be prayin for ya
            thankfully we only lost ours for like 23 hours. still sucked. I think it just started to dump rain now. weekends gonna suck.. why didnt it come during the week!!???

Comment

during hurricane season..

* > florida

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                during hurricane season..

* > florida

Wrong... the more hurricanes we have, the more old people that get the hell out of here

I'm willing to take a few more this season if it makes the roads that much safer.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                  Wrong... the more hurricanes we have, the more old people that get the hell out of here

I'm willing to take a few more this season if it makes the roads that much safer.
                  haha... old people...
                  i wish they would stop working on the roads all the time...i suspect that jeb bush ownes some of these road construction businesses and is making a profit out of it....the reason why traffic sucks in tampa is not rush hour..its all these fucking construction projects!

Comment

damn 2 people died already from falling trees.........man anybody from MIA on?? or got power right now?

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      damn 2 people died already from falling trees.........man anybody from MIA on?? or got power right now?
                      i know the fuck up!!! aero i hope you ok son
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Haha, im alive.. we arent gonna get anything. Just wind and some rain later today as I said This weekend looks like it might be really nice now... it'll be clear, and we'll have a breeze for once.

Comment

Bah! You call this a hurricane! Weak sauce! I've had stronger winds fly out my ass! Give me a real hurricane next time. And yeah, I have good timing I just installed my bypass 3 days ago!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

if it's going to rain.. i hope we get a hurricane so i don't have to go to class.
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

well the hurricane is over now basically it couda been worse but thank god it wasnt..basically shit load of trees are down and flooding ... only way to get around is on a ATV and a CB7 that goes mudding ...

Comment

Working...
                              X