No announcement yet.

I Just Kill A S2000 Woooooo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loook on his sig and look at his members ride thread..

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
      Same reason I dont post my other races on here too. Sounds like the f22 is pretty nice on juice just like the h22.

Yes. ray rays used to run consistent 15.2s STOCK with a 35 shot (16.2 stock). Because of the times he thought it was a 75 shot, but upon later investigation, it had the 35 shot pill installed.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
        Yes. ray rays used to run consistent 15.2s STOCK with a 35 shot (16.2 stock). Because of the times he thought it was a 75 shot, but upon later investigation, it had the 35 shot pill installed.
        Yup and on the dyno with a 50 shot I made exactly 50 hp over stock. That actually makes it more like a 55-60 shot. I haven't been back to the dyno since I installed the 75 shot jets but well see in a few weeks when I make it back to the dyno. That plus the fact my lude weighted in at 2940 lbs full weight with out me in the car explains why I'm running away from the cars I do beat.

15.2 with just a 35 shot jet is a good jump from 16.2. The reason its so nasty is not the 35 hp jump... its the insane tq jump you get which is why its running almost the same times as a h22.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
          Yup and on the dyno with a 50 shot I made exactly 50 hp over stock. That actually makes it more like a 55-60 shot. I haven't been back to the dyno since I installed the 75 shot jets but well see in a few weeks when I make it back to the dyno. That plus the fact my lude weighted in at 2940 lbs full weight with out me in the car explains why I'm running away from the cars I do beat.

15.2 with just a 35 shot jet is a good jump from 16.2. The reason its so nasty is not the 35 hp jump... its the insane tq jump you get which is why its running almost the same times as a h22.
          Yeah. He had severe wheelhop issues with it because of the added torque. At one point he aborted the run pretty much at the line because the radio came out of the dash.

I am going to do some bolt on stuff with mine when I get the swap complete, and then throw a 75 on there and WOOOOHOOOO!
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I forgot the CRX from last night. The bit$h back down when I got there.. Waste of my time
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
              Yeah. He had severe wheelhop issues with it because of the added torque. At one point he aborted the run pretty much at the line because the radio came out of the dash.

I am going to do some bolt on stuff with mine when I get the swap complete, and then throw a 75 on there and WOOOOHOOOO!
              Yeah lol... My car wheel hops and spins bad in first and if the bottle is low and the clutch doesn't slip, it spins and wheels hops in second too. Good luck with the mods.
              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
              registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                I went to the car to check the timing of the car because I have a race tonight with a CRX with a GSR engine. I went to test drive the car with nitrous pass, the car felt good. When I came to a stop light, a stock S2000 next to me wanted to race and I thought he would be faster than me. I said mine as well see what she got. I activated the nitrous and we took off slow off the light and shifted into second and then I heard his Vtec activate so I floored it and by the time I was shifting into 3rd I had 2 car lengths on him. By the time I had the car in D4 I saw he was catching up. But when we hit 110mph I can see that he couldn't catch me. When we got to the next light he asked me what the hell I had under the hood and gave me my props. one of my best races ever.
                remember that my car is automatic tanny!!!!!

Richie there you go again preying on unsuspecting fools......
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

good stuff..another s2k beat by a cb7

haha remember that night you raced that civic with the 125 shot?..hahaha

where are you organizing your races TR?
                  Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 07-27-2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Good shit bro ive killed a s2k with my type s i beat him by a car though. Their third gear on their tranmission is a longer output thatours i believe. Once they get the jump its over. But i got the jump on him and he was on my ass literally.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      Good shit bro ive killed a s2k with my type s i beat him by a car though. Their third gear on their tranmission is a longer output thatours i believe. Once they get the jump its over. But i got the jump on him and he was on my ass literally.
                      Same here!! I got the jump and it was over
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                        nice kill man Ive heard that shifting your auto tranny is bad Is that right or not

yes it is buddy.. I rolling with a H22 auto tranny.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

hey man that is bad ass that you smoked a s2000 man I have the same motor and it automatic maybe I can win too LOL.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

I'm gonna throw the bs flag...

JK. I believe a juiced f22 would take a s2k. There not all that amazing from a dig. Congrats on beating the sporty one of the honda family
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex

JK. I believe a juiced f22 would take a s2k. There not all that amazing from a dig. Congrats on beating the sporty one of the honda family
                              Lol... thank man... it was fun
                              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex

Comment

Working...
                                X