X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Photo Contest

SUBMISSION RULES:

• Only one picture per member.
    • Maximum resolution of 1024 by 1024. However smaller resolution is fine just do not go over.
    • Using photoshop as a tool to enhance your photos is allowed but no crazy alterations are allowed. A good photographer doesn't rely on post processing alterations.
    • Entires must be emailed to me by 12 am(pst) on the 29th of every month @ nghtrydr23@yahoo.com
    • Entires must also be shot after the new topic has been given, not prior. Which means you cannot use an existing photo that you already shot or have in your hard drive.
    • Along with the photo entry, members are also required to post the type of camera used, focal length, ISO, aperture and, shutter speed, and whether or not a flash was used.
    • Signatures are NOT allowed on the entries to create a fair game for everyone
    • ABSOLUTELY NO campaigning. trying to keep it a fair game for all the participants. campaigning will result in disqualification for the contest and 6 months later.
    • USE YOUR OWN WORK! do not use others and pass it off as yours
    • ARTISTIC IS KEY. pls try to submit your best photo not some random snapshot that has no thought put in what so ever. compose and create!

TOPIC:

best thanx giving photo, due this friday day after thanxgiving
    Last edited by nghtrydr23; 11-25-2008, 01:43 AM.
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

c00l!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I'll have to remember to take a picture before I turn into a fat cow again

Originally posted by Juice21
      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
      Originally posted by GameChewer
      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

So we have to post the photo in this thread as well? I think even without posting signatures (like this post), people are still going to know who took the shot.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
          So we have to post the photo in this thread as well? I think even without posting signatures (like this post), people are still going to know who took the shot.
          Entries must be emailed to me by 12 am(pst) on the 29th of every month @ nghtrydr23@yahoo.com

He means no signatures on the pics themselves.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i think i have something in mind

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

results? did any one enter?

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

no
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

damn

have another contest. ill enter for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X