Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a new hood Gary?

Comment

Just dropping by to say whatsup bro. How's everything going with you?
      "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post
        Just dropping by to say whatsup bro. How's everything going with you?
        Whoa, have not checked in here in a hot minute. Doing good man. Kinda keeping the cb7 in a short radius from home right now. Mainly because flying is pretty much infinitely cheaper for me.

Videos from a couple of weeks ago autocrossing at Michelin Tire's South Carolina proving grounds:

Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

So umm, here's a bit of an update.... I get a call to plan on fixing/doing a bunch of maintenance to the car while gary is a air force training. then, i get another call. timing belt snaps...... so what is a man to do? use a truck and trailer and drive 792 miles round trip to pick it up. Gary's car is now at my house getting a makeover of sorts. bent exhaust valves on cylinder's 2 & 4. have a head waiting in the garage ready to go, just waiting on the gaskets. so while gary is away for a month, i will own his members ride w/ many pictures of progress. Stay tuned.

Comment

Talk about not being in here in a hot minute.

Glads to see/hear it's on it's way back to the top.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hey now, I am still here.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Dont Belive iNever commented on your thread. Your CB7 is Beautiful !

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                  Flying around the country and attending free ball games....yeah, we know.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    Flying around the country and attending free ball games....yeah, we know.
                    Free tickets were coincidental. We were just walking towards the stadium and some people gave them to us.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

one more day....

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                        one more day....
                        Hey man, if you want to post some pictures now, go ahead. haha.

Oh and, btw I have almost exactly 1,000 more posts than you.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

I've got a month to fix that. I wont post pictures until it's done, want to suprise you somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                            I've got a month to fix that. I wont post pictures until it's done, want to suprise you somewhat.
                            Oh wow. Sounds like you have a plan to have some fun.

Just don't fuck it up with some fast and furious shit.

Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

^^lmao^^

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                              "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Oh wow. Sounds like you have a plan to have some fun.

Just don't fuck it up with some fast and furious shit.

lmao, I can put it back to stock height like that. lol

You'll probably still want to autocross it once it is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X