zombie apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zombie apocalypse

What will you do if your still alive 12-23-2012 and the zombie apocalypse is happening to stay alive?
    Last edited by thepowderblue; 01-23-2012, 05:26 PM.
    Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
    93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

zombies can never be. just stay on your roof for a few days and they will starve themselves out. they are bleeding and spilling guts everywhere. they are magical but still dead so they still rot and decay

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html

fuck this whole new zombie crap. damn romero for messing up the real zombie

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I survived past 2010
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Get my .308 AR and my 1911 both loaded with Hornady zombie rounds and get my some zombie brains.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

.22lr is best for getting rid of zombies. Get a suppressed Ruger 10/22 with about 10-20k rounds. $800 for 20,000 rounds of .22lr, suppressed Ruger 10/22 could be had for $1000-2000.

Hunker down on a roof and start working zombie heads.

I'd be fugged if zombies popped up now. I've got no gun and about 200 rounds of .22lr :P
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Id move into the attic and pull the ladder up so they can get me.

Comment

This thread has already happened.
              Staying only on your roof you won't last long. You'll need a way to shelter yourself from the sun.
              Live in the attic, go up on the roof for killing.

Side question: Where would you buy 10k rounds of ammo? I know you could get it online, but wouldn't that pose an issue mailing 10k rounds?
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Ive said this before, and I will say it again.

Me and my buddies will be holding down a wal-mart in the event of a zombie takeover. Wal-marts in Iowa have guns still, and waaaay more then enough ammo. The exits could be secured with the roll down cages that wal-mart already provides. The fire escapes would be chained closed via lag bolts and chains.

Need a drill for that?, Wal-marts got it. I've jokingly had this conversation multiple times.

In the event they did penetrate my wal mart, theres plenty of places to hide, plus roof access. Id use a scissor lift to get to the roof in a hurry. Security system is already state of the art, so monitoring the area via cameras wouldnt be too bad. Really, the hardest part would be running the generators.

Dont get me wrong, Im sure there'd be alot of attention directed at the wal mart, and some innocents would have to die in the process of securing the joint.

But it'd happen. Id probably be able to recruit some people to help rather then kill them just the same. Id have a colony.

Between the camping equipment, the car batteries and the solar panels that they already have to power some of the lights, life would be sustainable for quite a while.
                Originally posted by wed3k
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                  Ive said this before, and I will say it again.

Me and my buddies will be holding down a wal-mart in the event of a zombie takeover. Wal-marts in Iowa have guns still, and waaaay more then enough ammo. The exits could be secured with the roll down cages that wal-mart already provides. The fire escapes would be chained closed via lag bolts and chains.

Need a drill for that?, Wal-marts got it. I've jokingly had this conversation multiple times.

In the event they did penetrate my wal mart, theres plenty of places to hide, plus roof access. Id use a scissor lift to get to the roof in a hurry. Security system is already state of the art, so monitoring the area via cameras wouldnt be too bad. Really, the hardest part would be running the generators.

Dont get me wrong, Im sure there'd be alot of attention directed at the wal mart, and some innocents would have to die in the process of securing the joint.

But it'd happen. Id probably be able to recruit some people to help rather then kill them just the same. Id have a colony.

Between the camping equipment, the car batteries and the solar panels that they already have to power some of the lights, life would be sustainable for quite a while.
                  I agree 100% with what you are saying but once you run out of food or every other person in your town is a zombie, they will get in eventually. They will not stop. You need to have someone on watch but making noise always attracts more.

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                    What will you do if your still alive 12-23-2010 and the zombie apocalypse is happening to stay alive?
                    Oh shit! It's been over a year and I haven't seen a single zombie! What if... what if I'M a zombie?!

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The wal mart thing is a good idea until you have to fight crowds of people swarming and looting wal mart cuz, thats what stupid people do.

You wouldnt run out food. So long as you had a grill, a lighter and paper/wood/charcoal, etc you could cook canned foods. Twinkies are a good pick me up, too.

A lot of the rules in Zombieland are good to follow.

Youve got time to stack on ammo so start now. As for outliving them, yes, theyll die off eventually. Even with nothing but water, if you can get away from them, youll outlive them in a week.

And what is this "shelter yourself from the sun" crap? Wasnt aware the sun was dangerous. Especially this "apocalypse" happens in December. Depending on your global locale, I would think a simple tent would suffice as protection from the elements.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Will we still celebrate Christmas? My wife's bday is 12/23... she will NOT be happy.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Screw it... I'd join em and become king of the zombies!
                          How? I'll wear a helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            And what is this "shelter yourself from the sun" crap? Wasnt aware the sun was dangerous. Especially this "apocalypse" happens in December. Depending on your global locale, I would think a simple tent would suffice as protection from the elements.
                            I'm thinking of the people in flood areas who are stuck on their roof for a week.
                            Something would be necessary to protect you from the elements.
                            MRT
                            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                            Originally posted by Tippey764
                            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                              I agree 100% with what you are saying but once you run out of food or every other person in your town is a zombie, they will get in eventually. They will not stop. You need to have someone on watch but making noise always attracts more.
                              I would steadily move supplies to the roof as the "battle" became more intense. Once they were about to breach thr compound(walmart) me and my colony would use the a scissor lift to gain roof access. From there, I think we would be safe in tents and sleeping bags.

There are enough 1lb propane bottles in sporting goods to cook for quite a while, and all the tents/sleeping bags/camping equipment you'd need.

The problems I see us running into is thr national guard. They'd blow up our Walmart, to kill all the zombies gathered outside trying to get us.

They wouldn't view finding us as an opportunity to save a dozen or so people, they'd see it as a chance at killing thousands of zombies in one fatal swoop ......
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                              X