Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fully wire tucked engine bays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
    Um, are you one of those giuys that wants a 300 horsepower honda?

Some people do this wire tuck strictly for appearance. last time I checked, its okay to do it, if you want a cluttered engine bay, then so be it, but some people actually like a clean bay and have the means to have it done. dont hate.
    There's nothing wrong with either of those things. If you do both the car comes out way clean. Horsepower plus a clean engine bay makes any car look good. Well just about any car. Lol.
    My signature was removed because it was too big.

Comment

its iffy how many people will show up wait is christmas on a sat ?????????????

Comment

Yah it is but its at night....

Comment

oh ok ill try and see whats going on let me know if you go ray

Comment

Just keep me posted so i don't waste any gas. lol. Because once i get into AZ. Im heading straight to Phoenix, and ill be coming from N. 43rd and Bethany Home.

Comment

Originally posted by Kash_619 View Post
              Just keep me posted so i don't waste any gas. lol. Because once i get into AZ. Im heading straight to Phoenix, and ill be coming from N. 43rd and Bethany Home.
              or...you could just meet up with some of us in phoenix lol

personally i like tucked bays. looks so good! went to ksport's little open house swap meet deal this past weekend and some of the cars there had some nice tucked bays. didn't snag any pics though. it was a fun little gig, scored a free shirt in the raffle. to bad it's an xl. i could fit like 2 of me in it lol

my friend's ae86 wasn't tucked but his hood always cracks me up

Last edited by sikz6; 12-23-2010, 04:59 AM.

Click picture to see my mrt
              Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                or...you could just meet up with some of us in phoenix lol

personally i like tucked bays. looks so good! went to ksport's little open house swap meet deal this past weekend and some of the cars there had some nice tucked bays. didn't snag any pics though. it was a fun little gig, scored a free shirt in the raffle. to bad it's an xl. i could fit like 2 of me in it lol

my friend's ae86 wasn't tucked but his hood always cracks me up

That is funny. lol. I like his value cover. Where in Phoenix? I wont be have my cb7. Which really doesn't matter shes nothing big right now. Also got a blown engine still. Waiting or my financial aid to come in pay the extras on my books and get her up and running again. I think engine tucks are like chicks with big tits and have they shirts off. . All you see is her tits and nothing else. Just like with the engine you see just the engine and nothing else. .

Comment

Originally posted by Kash_619 View Post
                  That is funny. lol. I like his value cover. Where in Phoenix? I wont be have my cb7. Which really doesn't matter shes nothing big right now. Also got a blown engine still. Waiting or my financial aid to come in pay the extras on my books and get her up and running again. I think engine tucks are like chicks with big tits and have they shirts off. . All you see is her tits and nothing else. Just like with the engine you see just the engine and nothing else. .
                  that's a bummer, but it's all good i'm sure we can still get together cb or not. I'm in mesa, kai (losiracer) is in chandler and john (dooey52) is near glendale. i'm going to the cards game on saturday. maybe we can meet up after, depending on what everybody's got going on.

haha i guess...i just don't like clutter, so i think a tucked/shaved bay is sexy.

this pic is a little grainy, but everything is there.

this guy has the cleanest bays, and is awesome at doing tucks. his ek is immaculate.

in this pic everything but the header is there. but this pic isn't as grainy.

i think my panties are a little wet
                  Last edited by sikz6; 12-23-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

wow he is good

Comment

Mine Full Wire Tuck shaved bay and relocated brake lines...

Benefits of a tuck are.... i can work on my engine with out a prob, and barely get dirty.. i dont use ABS, A/C, C/C, and Power steering... so its deleted... my choice

but alot of time and sanding has been invested and if you dont have experience wiring anything i wouldn't advise for a noob to try this.... Accord by far in my experience are one of the most cluttered cars to tuck next to DA's,,, and ive tucked a couple of cars now... currently tucking a 92 hatchback

^^MY OLD RIDE
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                        Mine Full Wire Tuck shaved bay and relocated brake lines...

Benefits of a tuck are.... i can work on my engine with out a prob, and barely get dirty.. i dont use ABS, A/C, C/C, and Power steering... so its deleted... my choice

but alot of time and sanding has been invested and if you dont have experience wiring anything i wouldn't advise for a noob to try this.... Accord by far in my experience are one of the most cluttered cars to tuck next to DA's,,, and ive tucked a couple of cars now... currently tucking a 92 hatchback
                        I was trying to figure out whose CB it was. I knew I just saw one the other day that was pretty clean, it was yours.

Comment

^^ looks great man . i know its a lot of work , but it shows how much you love it . great job and i have seen pro's do it and not look half that good.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

although this is worthless...i also appreciate the engine wire tuck look. Id like to do this at some point also but i figure i will wait until i either go h22 or turbo or both. doin a tuck on a mostly stock motor is definately not worth the effort. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                              in this pic everything but the header is there. but this pic isn't as grainy.
                              Did he tuck the header, too?!? J/k, lol. Thats nuts.

i think my panties are a little wet

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yah Blaine I'll let you know, right now taking a head count from my group about whose gunna come and whose not for saturday, would like to go on another cruise...

Anyways, Kash, youre coming from Glendale, shouldnt be that bad of a drive. I mean really its a gamble for us this weekend. because of the hoilday I go out no matter what cause I like to see cars racing on the street.

Anyways, hope to see you out there, its a chance that when I do go out there I will be gone by 12:30am because we went cruising and when we go cruising, we normally do not return to In and Out.

Comment

Working...
                                X