No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow and steady wins the race in this case. But I got some pics of the latest progress. The engine bay turned out better than I thought, so I was excited to see it! I also got some pics of some new parts, super excited for this! I'll post some pics later; gotta run for a bit.

Comment

It was a good day today

Last edited by Raf99; 03-13-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

^^ indeed it must have been a good day bro.looks as if santa came early your way pimp.nice parts man.keep it coming man.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
          ^^ indeed it must have been a good day bro.looks as if santa came early your way pimp.nice parts man.keep it coming man.
          thanx man. I still can't believe i got the engine bay done. Years ago I would look at the gunk on the firewall and the rust in the corners and wonder how I would ever find the time and money to not only take the engine out but make it look pretty in the bay. I'm super happy that its looking nice and shiny green!

Comment

Good to see you are taking advantage of the warmer than usual weather man! Nice little storm we got the last few nights eh? Now all we need is some snow :P
            Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
              Good to see you are taking advantage of the warmer than usual weather man! Nice little storm we got the last few nights eh? Now all we need is some snow :P
              haha no, lets keep the snow away until I can put this baby back in storage!

Comment

A friend got me this for christmas, what a great gift!

No more driving the car onto 2x4s, or digging a spot in the ground for a jack to go

Comment

Hopefully spring is around the corner. Its been a long winter and we got tons of snow! Unfortunately this meant a lot of downtime for my car and the work being done to it. There were a lot of items on the list (redo interior, redo sub box, rear disc conversion, valve cover, and others) but the new engine and turbo setup was first. After sending the engine off to the machine shop it came back with the my new internals.

The engine was finally put in the car. I got a new FITV and IAC. I also put a new throttle body on the car. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic....

Last edited by Raf99; 08-17-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

stuff i'm working on, not done...

Comment

I think I will paint the word "Honda" black, still debating.

Comment

Ah man... i will trade you my truck for that motor! Haha i can't wait to hear this baby purr someday The honda lettering would look good black.

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
                          Ah man... i will trade you my truck for that motor! Haha i can't wait to hear this baby purr someday The honda lettering would look good black.
                          haha. ya, she's worth some $ now. I'll take ya for a spin sometime if ya like, I'm assuming you mean after the turbo gets put in.

I just want your fogs and maybe your spoiler, haha. You don't need them do ya?

Comment

I think i might need the downforce for Waverley road And my fogs are 90-91... too bad haha

Comment

Comment

As much as everyone hates on the lights and rims, I actually like the way the car is.

Sure the lights arent my first choice, but your car pulls them off well. Not only that, your car is super clean and well done.

Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X