X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im getting back into PC gaming!

Im ordering a new setup as a christmas present to myself

DEEPCOOL TESSERACT WH Mid Tower Computer Case SPCC + PLASTIC

BIOSTAR TA970 Ver. 5.3 AM3+ AMD 970 + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

EVGA 02G-P4-3757-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 FTW w/ ACX Cooling Video Card

EVGA 100-W1-500-KR 500W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Continuous Power Supply 3 Year Warranty Intel 4th Gen ...

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Memory Model BLS2K4G3D169DS1J

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan

And the good stuff
    AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W FD8350FRHKBOX Desktop Processor

visit vgruk

But will it play fallout 4 though?
    Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

All that just to play minecraft.
      sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

i positive it will play anything i want. im going to test it with crysis
        visit vgruk

Comment

I have that setup in one of my 5 rigs. There are a few things I would change.

750Ti - Get a GTX 960. It's the same architechture as the 750Ti, has more VRAM and only cost 40$ more or so.

8350 and 970 Board - This may sound like a broken record, but that chipset is majorly dated and doesn't perform as well as it should compared to some of the newly released Intel parts, especially games like Crysis 3 (it's going to tank major with that setup, I promise you). Yes it tends to be a bit more expensive, but in the long run it's worth it. Also now it the time to wait for AMD's new CPU's to come out in Q216 (estimated guess), and the Intels will give you a little bit more longevity for upgrades.

Aside from that great build though!
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

But were you able to run Crysis?

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
              But were you able to run Crysis?
              I don't think my 4790K with a GTX 970 build could lol
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
              X