Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did the white car have a 4x100 lug conversion or are those not Rotas?
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

those ARE rota's and no lug conversion, at least i dont think so, its atx's car!
      Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

no slips come in our pattern for the 16s
        cb7 sold
        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I looked for Slipstreams for about 5 months in our lug pattern... no one had them.... now they have them...
          OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

who's that? looks good
            OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

www.jaydm.com has them www.machiii.net has them too you just have to look for them. i was going to get them before i got my c8s. and i got mine like probably a year ago and they had them for about 6 months before them.
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

jaydm didnt have them, I called numerous times asking. I didnt even specify a size, I just wanted fuckin Slipstreams... damnit that pissed me off!

oh well, Im about to get either some Rota C10's or maybe some polished Mugen M7's all this depeding on how smoothly the paint job goes.
                OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

that car is deevers w/ his new falkens, they look REALLY good in person
                  Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

thats who I was thinkin it was, but didnt know he had bronze rims now...
                    OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

wait deever got new rims?

Comment

oh what no pic of me and my car. wtf man. come on don't be hating because my car is an ex and urs is a dx. come on man. don't be hating. only because u guys have manual cb7 and mine is automatic don't mean that only u guys have to be in the pic.

jk
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                          oh what no pic of me and my car. wtf man. come on don't be hating because my car is an ex and urs is a dx.
                          yea, jay is just a little bitch like that.. you have to learn to deal with him

anyways, yeah that's my CB on the steel grey slips. just got em' recently. they do make them in our bolt pattern... in the 16"... and have for months now.

yeah deever's wheels are HOT!! i love them with his paint color and DIY grill. very nicely done

i think we all have a little updating to do to our member profile threads.

but very fun meet. i will copy this thread to the mid-atlantic forum... everyone post pictures there also.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                            jaydm didnt have them, I called numerous times asking. I didnt even specify a size, I just wanted fuckin Slipstreams... damnit that pissed me off!

oh well, Im about to get either some Rota C10's or maybe some polished Mugen M7's all this depeding on how smoothly the paint job goes.
                            Yup. New rims for me Still working on selling the old ones to pay off the new ones! I love em though. Hopefully someone has a better pic of my car. I spent all weekend puting new stuff on my car (and taking old stuff out, like seats) that I never got to my mom's to borrow her digi.

Also (my reason for quoting your post shawn) Rota C10s don't come in our pattern, as far as I know. Slips have been made in our pattern for a while, just not the 15" ones.

Comment

Its been a while

Its been a while since I have been on this board b.c I don't have my accord any more, b/c I wrecked it. Now I own a MR2 but I was at this event and I saw all these nice CB7's roll in I was like damn! The time I wish I had mine. So You guys were looking good!! Keep it up!
                              -Chris
                              HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
                              -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

I had the most jdm car there with realistic jdm drifting damage lol. I gotta get my camera.
                                R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                                My members ride page
                                Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Working...
                                X