quakerjoe : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quakerjoe
    no those are the bulbs that came in the headlights from japan... ive looked for a brand but wasnt able to find a name... they're really nice tho.... i like um... ill take a closer look at them later for you and try to figure it out...

btw i like the color of your car... hehe
    Thanks man, ya your car's color rocks!!!
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yeah... i really havent had time to really work on my cb any as of late cause i picked up a second job detailing cars and my dad bought a parts car for his 89 mr2 that ive been working on disassembling... pretty much im doing an auto to manual swap in it and swapping the front bumper and crush area... so ive had my hands quite tied up... but with this second job i should really be able to get the rest of my motor parts no problem... and i might post pics of my dads mr2 if you guys want... but im not going to foul up anything on here if you dont... alright take it easy guys and feel free to post more comments... later

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

What part of Ohio are you from? I grew up in Springfield and moved away when I was 18.. car is looking good!
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

well i live next to akron in cuyahoga falls... but i grew up in springfield, MO... and thanks for the compliment

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

where did you get the fog light moldings?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
              where did you get the fog light moldings?
              i got them from this guy and i paid $80 for them shipped... so they are really expensive... but how many people have them after all?

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

finally got my lip in today so ill try and install it tonight, but i am going out of town in the morning and i wont be able to get any pictures up for a week... so ill try and get that done for the following week... later guys

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

***UPDATE***

alright ive got an update... dont remember if i said or not but i got my front lip last week... and also while i was on vacation i picked up my intercooler from my cousin... the IC is off of a 87 rx7 turbo II... i guess my cousin was running 14lbs boost through this for a while... so i dont think ill have any problems with it... just figuring out how to mount it is all...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

hey guys... just wanted to update what was going on... not too much since the last time i updated i think... ive been pretty busy working on my dads mr2.... but i have ordered and bought several more parts... (oil catch can, oil lines, ect) just little stuff... i also have picked up another job for the summer and its helping out a lot, so i should have most everything done soon... today im taking my old flywheel to be resurfaced... cause my lightened one is way too light... but anyways i have a big long list of things im going to order this friday when i get paid... and since its my birthday... if anyone has any parts or donations they would like to give to help out i would be more than happy to take them... jk... but seriously i would... and i have a motor and shell of an 89 mr2 for sale if anyone is interested... i think the shell of the car is $200 and the motor may be somewhere in between $100-150... so if someone is looking for something they can strip out and autocross here is your chance for a cheap something... alright ill update later and im going to try and get picks of everything coming along... later guys

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

I'll give you 10$ for the MR-2...................................the red one!!!
                      You gotta quit spending money, your making me jealous. I can't wait to go for a ride when the engine is all put togther!

-Cole

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
                        actually its my stock bumper... but i wish it was a cb3 bumper with fogs.... cause then i wouldnt of had to cut it! oh wel its ok thats why i got fog moldings... to cover up the rough edges....
                        thats awesome custom....
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
                          I'll give you 10$ for the MR-2...................................the red one!!!
                          You gotta quit spending money, your making me jealous. I can't wait to go for a ride when the engine is all put togther!

-Cole
                          ok.... i guess we can let the red one go for $10... a day for the rest of your life... cause your mom wont let you pay anymore than that... ever.... and no i wont stop spending money.... cause then ill never get my motor done!

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

update

so yesterday i got my flywheel back from the machine shop... it looks almost brand fucking new... i received my oil feed and return lines from stealthmode today... and also picked up several nuts and bolts that i needed to assemble my turbo and manifold... we'll see the next items that i order... i have a couple other things that i have located that i may try and pick up depending on how much my paychecks are...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

***update***

just installed my front lip last night... just bought some sloted brembo brakes off of uncle_el to replaced my warped powerstop crossdrilled rotors... and im trying to get an MSD ingnition system ordered tonight... i also replaced my front bumper light bulbs today so that my right turn signal would stop going crazy...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

***update***

tonight i replaced my outter taillights with LED replacements... and modded the inner tailight to use LED 1156's rather than 1157's... so now the inner taillights are off when the parking lights are on but they come on when the brakes are applied... i may do a DIY on this... i think it looks pretty cool... and it looks alot like the subaru SVX from the back... i will try and get some photos soon...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                                X