X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the bright eye catching colors

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

car looks good man! maybe paint it burnt orange? i want to paint my truck that color
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

why did you primer over the laurel blue metallic? it didnt look that bad. honestly its a pretty rare color and looks great IMO (but i'm kind of biased lol)

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          why did you primer over the laurel blue metallic? it didnt look that bad. honestly its a pretty rare color and looks great IMO (but i'm kind of biased lol)
          Because he repaired the rust.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Ander: That cord is for a Sports button (it's only on the 90 and 91's) But I guess it lets the RPM'S go up a lil more before it shifts.

Clean_4th gen: I myself also like flat black and was really giving that color thought.

Dark_Accord: I like that color but IDK how well it would look on our CB's

steelbluesleepR: I also like the laurel blue metallic but it was in horrible shape and like Ander said "rust"

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
              car looks good man! maybe paint it burnt orange? i want to paint my truck that color
              Nice ass color
              My ride History:
              Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
              Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
              Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
              -----------------------------------
              1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                Clean_4th gen: I myself also like flat black and was really giving that color thought.
                Cool, I like that burned orange but flat black looks better IMO!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Cool, I like that burned orange but flat black looks better IMO!
                  IMO you really have to do it really well in order for flat black to look good on a cb, instead of looking like primer. its not the best color for a daily-driven vehicle since you cant buff any scratch or scuff out without making the matte paint shiny.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    IMO you really have to do it really well in order for flat black to look good on a cb, instead of looking like primer. its not the best color for a daily-driven vehicle since you cant buff any scratch or scuff out without making the matte paint shiny.
                    That's true! It was just a suggestion though! I'm keeping mine white!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Couple new pics!

Boot

Boot

Muffler (didn't have one before).

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

New strut bar! I'll get better pics later.

^^^^^
                        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

A few more brighter pics from this morning.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Kickass strut bar.

I see you removed that metal tubing piece that went from the vc to the intake and replaced it with a breather filter. What'd you do about the other tube that uses that metal piece? The one underneath what goes to the intake.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Yeah I removed that after I put my breather on. It looks so much better. But back to the bottom tube that goes to the IM from the thermostat IIRC, anyways I just replaced it with some new hose. Anti-freeze runs through it so be ready to have a little spill out when you take it off. It only took about 10mins to do and only 1.20 for the hose from oreillys.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

My main concern is, does the coolant get crazy hot? Does it have to be a heat resistant hose?

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X