No announcement yet.

dragonball video leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah its gonna be so ***. ya know there was alot of talk about a DBZ movie back in the day. This dude should not play goku hes a bitch. and piccolo is not green in any way ! lame!

Comment

This shit is too Americanized . It doesn't have the Dragon Ball feel to it ..

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHdHh...layer_embedded
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

this is fucked up I think they should have ut jet li to be goku. Man they destroyed such a good series. They either should have stuck to the script and left the shit a cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            this is fucked up I think they should have ut jet li to be goku. Man they destroyed such a good series. They either should have stuck to the script and left the shit a cartoon.
            naw man. this the new age. all the cartoons have to get turned into real movies.

sike. God these movie makers suck when it comes to stuff like this. wtf? they got a white man(no offense) playing an alien in a japanese movie? no. sorry. that dont make one lick of sence. they had a line up before. and they still messed it up kinda tho. they had Jet Li as Vegita and some idiot kick boxer as Goku.

the asian dude that was mentioned above should play Goku.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1 View Post
              naw Man. This The New Age. All The Cartoons Have To Get Turned Into Real Movies.

Sike. God These Movie Makers Suck When It Comes To Stuff Like This. Wtf? They Got A White Man(no Offense) Playing An Alien In A Japanese Movie? No. Sorry. That Dont Make One Lick Of Sence. They Had A Line Up Before. And They Still Messed It Up Kinda Tho. They Had Jet Li As Vegita And Some Idiot Kick Boxer As Goku.

The Asian Dude That Was Mentioned Above Should Play Goku.
              Lol

Comment

the producer is the same guy that directed shaolin soccer so hopefully its as funny as that. dbz always had a funny side 2 it.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                  the producer is the same guy that directed shaolin soccer so hopefully its as funny as that. dbz always had a funny side 2 it.
                  true, but in its place. the movie isnt supposed to be a comedy. just like the series. it was funny at some points. even in the fighting. like when Goku got head in the head by a pebble or some crap like that. lol. but they picked the wrong guy. bastards...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    true, but in its place. the movie isnt supposed to be a comedy. just like the series. it was funny at some points. even in the fighting. like when Goku got head in the head by a pebble or some crap like that. lol. but they picked the wrong guy. bastards...
                    agree...they sure picked the wrong guy..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      agree...they sure picked the wrong guy..
                      its like when i saw Tokyo Drift. i was expecting to see the original cast that was in the 1st one. but no. they had some retarded looking country boy as the star. you just dont change the stuff.

Spider Man movie. the pivotal points in the cartoon series was when he ran out of web fluid. in the movie, it comes out of his wrist. wtf?

The Hulk. some parts were cool. but the Hulk was never able to run fast. just able to just far and high.

Iron Man was about the most accurate one they've made other than transformers. but War Machine better be in the 2nd one or i aint gonna see it. im lying. i probably will just to see how good it is. lmao.
                      Last edited by Shadow1; 12-12-2008, 11:01 AM.

Comment

OMG I really wanna see this....NOT.......How u gonna attempt to make a DBZ movie without Vegeta? Was that suppose to be freza?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          Iron Man was about the most accurate one they've made other than transformers. but War Machine better be in the 2nd one or i aint gonna see it. im lying. i probably will just to see how good it is. lmao.
                          Too bad Terrence Howard is out and Don cheadle is in. so Don cheadle is war machine = but why?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1

I bet you would cause I will anyway

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug
                              OMG I really wanna see this....NOT.......How u gonna attempt to make a DBZ movie without Vegeta? Was that suppose to be freza?
                              well.......its "suppose" to be just "Dragon Ball"...NO "Z"

Comment

Working...
                              X