No announcement yet.

What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well like I said, not my ideas... all of my original art is on paper. People are too scared to get it tattooed because they can't even conceive it! Its so fuckin original it'll set a new standard of original in your brain. The pics are just to show tat quality.

Comment

Originally posted by blackgoose View Post
      I don't have one single tattoo actually...
      Ok well im just saying you try to talk shit right out of the box when your work is basicly played out FLASH bro, yeah a banner over a heart with a name on it, NEVER seen anyone with that before. and honestly if i had a penny for everytime a saw the ol' dagger thru the heart with "mom" on the banner or even "sparrows" flash i'd be a billionare.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Anyways... what's new with me? Not much, just a clean ass motor swap in the works.

Comment

Well like I said, not my ideas... all of my original art is on paper. People are too scared to get it tattooed because they can't even conceive it! Its so fuckin original it'll set a new standard of original in your brain. The pics are just to show tat quality.
          alright cool, can't wait, post pics if anyone ever "concieves" your shit.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Anyways... what's new with me? Not much, just a clean ass motor swap in the works.
            Oh snap a clean ass H22 swap? that'll be a first, wOOt! can't wait to see it.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy View Post
              Oh snap a clean ass H22 swap? that'll be a first, wOOt! can't wait to see it.
              Thanks for the motivation! I couldn't do it without the help of all the awesome members

Comment

Obvious troll is...
                Last edited by 2.2litrebeater; 02-20-2012, 08:10 PM.
                FA1

Comment

I don't have one single tattoo actually...
                  Damn, your going to talk shit on Tony because he has some Traditional Japanese work and your a tattoo artist? Then you post pics of a fugging I heart mom tattoo give me a break. AND you don't even have a fucking Tattoo! Wowlet us know how original you are with your H22 swap because I feel like your just coping what I did years ago
                  Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7 View Post
                    Damn, your going to talk shit on Tony because he has some Traditional Japanese work and your a tattoo artist? Then you post pics of a fugging I heart mom tattoo give me a break. AND you don't even have a fucking Tattoo! Wowlet us know how original you are with your H22 swap because I feel like your just coping what I did years ago
                    Tattoos aren't original anymore period man... everybody and they're mother has one, and that's why I dont have any. I do them cause I can, and it pays good.

I'm not doing an h22 swap to try an be original. My a6 was worn out, and I wanted more power as easily and reliably as I cold have it. H22 is perfect for that.

Comment

I agree that Tattoo's aren't original anymore, matter of fact I never said they were. Tony's tattoo is an example of clean work. No need to come in here bashing it because you think it's "played out."

Comment

Wasn't even really bashing his tat. Just subtly expressing my thoughts

Comment

Yea, I guess the Internet is hard to convey what a person is trying to say. I myself am always joking and i've had people get butt-hurt when it wasn't my intention. No harm let me know if you want a rollcage built LMAO

Comment

Yea I know what you mean... hell yea! Roll cages are the sheit my man. I might need a few. Let me know if you need some sick ass ink done

Comment

Yea, i'm sure if half the people on forums hating on each other would meet them in person, would probably get along lol Where are you located? Maybe I can convince you to build a nice stainless Intake for your new motor haha

Comment

I'm located in antelope valley. Stainless intake huh?? What's up with that? What kina custom shit are you into bro. HIGH PERFORMANCE

Comment

Working...
                                X